All Scrambled

viper911

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New to this but i have a technomate 5500cip plus with a dragon cam and dragon loader card which i used to load predator 225. Am i right in thinking that this should unscramble the channels because all mine are still scrambled and i cant get to watch any of them even the bbc and itv channels. Only had it one day and i'm starting to choice which window its going through.
Help needed please.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
viper911 said:
New to this but i have a technomate 5500cip plus with a dragon cam and dragon loader card which i used to load predator 225. Am i right in thinking that this should unscramble the channels because all mine are still scrambled and i cant get to watch any of them even the bbc and itv channels. Only had it one day and i'm starting to choice which window its going through.
Help needed please.

As you are new...a lot of post reading is needed on this forum! also take a look here: http://www.duwgati.com/uk/index.htm

A good site for info and basics to get you going, like everyone you have to start somewhere, so before you get impatient and kick your top box up in the air my advise is take your time and read! Of course any questions on difficultys you have just post a thread in the appropriate section of the forum.

You will get good answers here, providing you ask sensible questions! Have fun. ;) WR

viper911

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have looked at duwgati but cant find the answer.
Is all i need to watch ppv kiosk or xxx the dragon cam loaded with predator 2.25 or do i load something else onto the card and leave it inserted into the cam

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
viper911 said:
i have looked at duwgati but cant find the answer.
Is all i need to watch ppv kiosk or xxx the dragon cam loaded with predator 2.25 or do i load something else onto the card and leave it inserted into the cam

If you are trying to watch Kiosk without a subscription then forget it!.......If you want xxx your best bet is 13'E Hotbird.
Hope this helps you.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
viper911 said:
thanks i'll keep messing with it till i get a picture from somewhere

With the right files you should receive: TPS, Multivision & XXL etc on 13'E...if you are not then it will be the files m8!

viper911

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks M8. I used to have a anologue system but it seemed easier to figure out than digital. I think i have the right file predator 2.25 so i'll keep on searching
Cheers

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
viper911 said:
Thanks M8. I used to have a anologue system but it seemed easier to figure out than digital. I think i have the right file predator 2.25 so i'll keep on searching
Cheers

For what its worth...I have a MR cam but still find a fun6 card works better in my top box! The embedded cam in my receiver seems to clear faster with a fun card.