all the guys

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
I always thought you were a "CELT" well CH what a wonderfull guy.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
2old my professor i hope you and Rolf and C.H have not got to mark the 90.000 papers for our children to get in uni, what a task,no wonder you guys are tired, may be Pullet can give you a hand.

mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf you and CH and 2old must be QC. how can we ask the right questions,i am on a speeding offence and i have plead not guilty with the radar gun hand held "falcon gun" I wonder when the fhotons are at rest and we have enerferance from the electrons from the sun,can they get a true reading or a reading when the high paricles from the sun has so much energy.

can you help

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
I think all you wonderfull guys are enjoying your selfs to night.

Y NOT
ALL THE BEST

MIND THE HANG HOVER. THATS LIFE

MIKEEY

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
It's not the 90,000 papers that are the problem. Tony called me in to his office last week to ask what I was doing about falling standards generally in education. I pointed out it is a quantum fluctuation and that as well as this one there are an infinite number of other universes where he is just a silly old woman.

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
tony has the time to call u in 2old? I thought he was busy lapping his master hands?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
The education thing was just a ruse. He actally wanted to know how to change the serial number of his digibox. Apparenty he'd tried Rupie but he was in Isreal setting fire to some lab or other.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
2Old that was a great speech,many more to come i hope.Bit down at the moment after that game at Celtic park,but thats life.

Thanks for the reply2 Old.

regards mikeey