ALLCAM,FREECAM,FREECAM2

mistik_x

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
actualy i think only 2old could answer this in a proper way.

as you might think not again or think nobody uses the serch option on this forum wel you might be wrong.

the question's i have must be simple for those which have been here for a while. and belive me i have been serching for a week now and it seems all questions are answerd but with another question which leads to more ?????

well what i would like to know is what are the difrences between ALL,FREE,FREECAM2 i mean not tecnicaly but what dos one do more than the other.

can they all use up to 5 encription's ??

which one supports also s*c*2 and i**eto2 or even if it exist v*a2

and which cam should i get even if they are not produced anymore which cam i should get.

all this is simply becouse i want to get one of these cams.

and 2old you would make me realy happy if i would get an answer.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Answers self explainitary: If an original cam used for Secca 1 Still works on updated encryption ie: Secca 11 this meens the card encryption may have altered but the cam still is suitable.Freecam seems to work alright with viaccess11 as my mates S*xview card worked OK.If a form of encryption changed at cam level ie: new cams needed
it would`nt b long before new software was written for freecam.Unless
the changed the hardware setup altogether.
DAVE.

evimarn

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 09-May-02 AT 07:44 AM (GMT)] Pardon my error should have been more careful and post in other section: