American TV

lp_meteora

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
D-Smart [Türksat + HotBird]

Dreambox [Eutelsat 7 + Türksat + Astra 19 + Eurobird 28]
My Location
Turkey, Izmir
You can found ESPN Classic, NASN and many other channels about 60 Euro per year from D-Smart.

TJ2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AFN decoder info PowerVu models/types/methods
My Location
Asia
ralphmagno said:
hello, i just saw this and am replying asap.
here is some info on afn decoders.
what is the symptom
high pitch wine sound and no power lite??
power supply check
white cable +14/19 v dc
purple +30vdc
black ground
red +5vdc
blue +12v
yellow -12
if all voltages are low
c9 47 uf cap bad cost 20cents
c2 big cap has 320vdc on and will knock you down.
look at _http://colibri.de.ms
there is were i got the diagram
you can click on private messages and send me a message and it will go directly to me as well.
decoders are running $278 in the nex.
the base gave everyone off base a afn decoder to use
now they have to contact an installer to set up the system.
they call me and we install the system and the client pays for the istallation.
let me know if this is ok
what can you tell me about digicipher2 for hbo asia on telstar 10 on c band??
ralph:)

Thanks Ralph;

I need to get someone to go to the NEX/PB/BX and buy me a couple of new decoders; that is the answer. They can MPS them to me for free, even from Europe to Asia. I'm not spun up on C-band sats; 10 years ago I set up a few c band dishes but now with ku availability, there is no interest--especially with the typhoons. In Japan, the sat company is sky-perfect TV. It was two companies that merged (sky & perfect). Interesting that the LNB's for this system is unique; one system uses pulses, then other is like a typical satellite thus you need a special lnb to work on all channels.

Sorry I don't have more info on HBO over here; I need to ask some of my friends and see if they know.

Take care,

TJ

harpdog

Reaction score
Hbo america repeats everything many times. If it is a specific program series then using a p2p to get just those programs is free. I just got the whole 16 week series of True blood (4 dvds) from a p2p program. If you want to watch older movies that have been on dvd ppv and p2p for many months then you are wasting your money. As far as ESPN goes, most of the daily programming is repeated news and they offer a few hours of daily live programming based on seasonal sports. Today it is Major league Baseball. I am sure a friend or member could set up a way for you to get those specific programs for a small fee. hint hint