Animaux

go4good

Reaction score
FRIENDS,

WELL, IN ABSAT I WAS GETTING ALL CHANNELS AND THREE DAYS AGO, ANIMAUX/ENCYCLOPEDIA/MUSIQUE CLASSIQ ARE NOT COMING. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY POSSITIVE SUGGESTION KINDLY HELP PLEASE.:-clap

WITH REGARDS
GO4GOOD

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Oh dear your caps lock appears to be broken. Please dont type all in capitals - its considered "shouting" and is very bad forum etiquette

go4good

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
Oh dear your caps lock appears to be broken. Please dont type all in capitals - its considered "shouting" and is very bad forum etiquette

Well done! Thank you very much for your kind suggestion! Keep it up. My caps lock is functioning perfectly. I thought you have come with a solution to my problem. Never mind. Expecting early reply from others.:-bighappy

With regards,

Go4good

goldfish2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
go4good said:
Well done! Thank you very much for your kind suggestion! Keep it up. My caps lock is functioning perfectly. I thought you have come with a solution to my problem. Never mind. Expecting early reply from others.:-bighappy

With regards,

Go4good

i have been having the same problems for weeks, animaux , encyclopedia, histoire ar gone and i couldnt find anyone to help

cableman

Reaction score
goldfish2 said:
i have been having the same problems for weeks, animaux , encyclopedia, histoire ar gone and i couldnt find anyone to help

With Dragon (pred312) have Animaux and Histoire but no Encyclopadi nor Musique classique.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
go4good said:

With regards,

Go4good

If your caps lock isn't broken, then it goes to show that you have not read the rules, as they specifically request that you do not post in caps. If you want to use this forum, then I would advise that you read them.

mola1486

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Starsat receivers SR-X200CI+ & SR-X550D
PENTIUM 4 3.0GHz
I have the same problem too
goldfish2 said:

mola1486

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Starsat receivers SR-X200CI+ & SR-X550D
PENTIUM 4 3.0GHz
got an advise from a friend just now. He said since 2 or 3 days ago these channels leave seca system and they can't open with emulators. If any one wants to watch these chanels they should buy original card. Best regards

go4good said:
FRIENDS,

WELL, IN ABSAT I WAS GETTING ALL CHANNELS AND THREE DAYS AGO, ANIMAUX/ENCYCLOPEDIA/MUSIQUE CLASSIQ ARE NOT COMING. IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY POSSITIVE SUGGESTION KINDLY HELP PLEASE.:-clap

WITH REGARDS
GO4GOOD

go4good

Reaction score
mola1486 said:
got an advise from a friend just now. He said since 2 or 3 days ago these channels leave S*ca system and they can't open with emulators. If any one wants to watch these chanels they should buy original card. Best regards

Thanks for the information! Any further news, pl. keep in touch.:-thumb1

Regards
Go4good