Annoying questions. "not a newbie either just dumb"

Brenussat

Reaction score
Firstly i've got a 7000s 40gig hdd latest gemini.

Right shite questions time please help though these things bug the crap out of me.
1. why when i record any n:grav:sion to my hdd does it not play back properly v:acsess does???
2. what is the sat coordinates for north american N2 keep seeing the cam. I'm uk.
3. Im running ntfs hdd on my pc but still have probs with download size from my 7000 is there an easy way round this.
4. when i update keys i get the usual bunch like i had or byksat but under it is PP key update whats the differense is PP key update better? seems to take longer.
5. cant think of anything else @ the moment getting to pissed.:D
Cheers guys and gals

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Brenussat said:
1. why when i record any n:grav:sion to my hdd does it not play back properly v:acsess does???

Both OK here what is the problem?

2. what is the sat coordinates for north american N2 keep seeing the cam. I'm uk.

No idea - hopefully someone will answer

3. Im running ntfs hdd on my pc but still have probs with download size from my 7000 is there an easy way round this.

In the DB Control Panel you can change the download size - have you tried that?

4. when i update keys i get the usual bunch like i had or byksat but under it is PP key update whats the differense is PP key update better? seems to take longer.

If they work then why care?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
#1 Does it do this with newcamd and camd3? Download size- is the file > 4G? Change to FAT32 (or it might be from FAT32 to NTFS, can't remember) on your hard drive, it is a windows thing; use smaller file sizes.

Brenussat

Reaction score
Yes mate newcamd and camd3. Quite frustrating means i can only record stuff on hotbird as hispasat is nagra. After i record it and go to my files movies it says its there but when i try to play it back nothing happens and the progress bar shoots to the end.
Nightmare!