chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
BAD news for Ant and Dec fans – ITV has ditched plans to make their new Sunday night show.

The Ant & Dec Show (What You Wrote) would have seen viewers emailing in ideas for the programme.

But bosses axed an autumn series, presumably wanting to save cash for more, er, masterpieces like News Knight.

For the boys’ show, the audience and viewers would have suggested ideas and the lads would have until the following show to make it work.

It would have been made by the duo’s Gallowgate production company.
But Dec told TV Biz: “It’s not happening.” An insider said: “It was a great idea with an interactive element. Viewers could have submitted ideas.”

The source added that bosses might resurrect the project next year.
Now ITV will have to come up with something else for the boys, after tying them into a £30million deal.

They might do another run of Saturday Night Takeaway, which trounced BBC1’s I’d Do Anything by 500,000 viewers on Saturday.

Or they’ll have a nice long break. It’s tough at the top, eh?

Source: the sun

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
Whoever employed those two plonkers in the first place should be axed. Or perhaps I am showing my age:-doh2
Parky

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
They would get the go ahead if they employed Polly and her Trolly after the watershed.

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
Park Royal said:
Whoever employed those two plonkers in the first place should be axed. Or perhaps I am showing my age:-doh2
Parky
Nothing to do with age. Mike the audience up so all you can hear is shouting. The dialog and wooden presentation doesn't matter so much then. Poor ol' Noel has to pretend to make a gambling lucky draw show a game show. "takeaway" is a rip off of "house party" . Get the writers of that back, and Mr Blobby. I'll show my ageO-zzz regards P.S

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
supapete said:
Get the writers of that back, and Mr Blobby. I'll show my ageO-zzz regards P.S

Don't remember that one did it replace Dixon of Dock Green? (night all)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Topper said:
Don't remember that one did it replace Dixon of Dock Green? (night all)

No, that was Z-Cars (or was it Softly Softly Task Force ?)

supapete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC running ME XP SUSE.Mac G4 running OS X. Multi media studio. 80cmdish. Standard sky dish with quad lnb. 2xgrundig, panasonic dsb 31&50 televes 7245 dragon cam. card loader & card.Moteck 2100A motor
My Location
anglesey
Naah. Twas the "Amos and Andy Show"

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Can't stand that show. :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I don't mind them as presenters, they can be quite amusing, just don't like that type of show. :)