• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

any body knows about ren tv it is not on 80 degree

My Satellite Setup
Jp singh
c band 8 feet dish
co ship CDVB2000B receiver
My Location
punjab north india
hello friends,
i am living in north India Punjab i have a c band regular 8feet dish and co ship dvb2000B receiver i was getting ren tv four channels and 7 tv ,and a few another Russian channels on 3675 sr 33484 but from few weeks i am not getting ren tv's channels and i have checked the lyng satellite news they said that ren tv left 80 degree so please tell me where to get the channel or may i watch any other channels similar to ren tv if yes the please provide me the direction and feeds and required information to caught the channels with my equipments
thanks a lot :) :confused U-zzz O-no

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Ren Tv is Available on

Yamal 201
Yamal 202
Eutelsat W4
Eutelsat W4
Sirius 3

Home Page : _h**p://www.ren-tv.com

My Satellite Setup
Jp singh
c band 8 feet dish
co ship CDVB2000B receiver
My Location
punjab north india
on yamal 201 90 degree that does not show playboy movie if you know please send me c band details i shall be thankful to you

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
jtahlian said:
on yamal 201 90 degree that does not show playboy movie if you know please send me c band details i shall be thankful to you
I can abele to send you, But all are pay ...! what i know...! what do you say.

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
sir at 90E c band rentv come with some other name. they start movie at 10.30. call for detail..

My Satellite Setup
Zenega 1004iS Receiver
My Location
Delhi, India
Any one getting Yamal 90*E Ren Tv in Delhi Pls confirm and give me tp sr for the same

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
Ren must not use for just an adult ch as it shows many good hollywood movies, concert, sometimes Eng Music, magic Show and and ...

Attachments

My Satellite Setup
10 feet dish universal c band lnb eurostar 9700 FTA stb
My Location
kerala
jtahlian said:
hello friends,
i am living in north India Punjab i have a c band regular 8feet dish and co ship dvb2000B receiver i was getting ren tv four channels and 7 tv ,and a few another Russian channels on 3675 sr 33484 but from few weeks i am not getting ren tv's channels and i have checked the lyng satellite news they said that ren tv left 80 degree so please tell me where to get the channel or may i watch any other channels similar to ren tv if yes the please provide me the direction and feeds and required information to caught the channels with my equipments
thanks a lot :) :confused U-zzz O-no
ren is available at yamal 202 49 degree at C Band even in 6feet dish at kerala

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
member91040 said:
Ren Tv is Available on

Yamal 201
Yamal 202
Eutelsat W4
Eutelsat W4
Sirius 3

Home Page : _h**p://www.ren-tv.com
can u read russian ???!!!:p:p:p

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
Yes Mehra Bro...!

My Satellite Setup
10 feet dish universal c band lnb eurostar 9700 FTA stb
My Location
kerala
ren tv is at yamar 202 49 c band 6feet dish is enough but with teflon

My Satellite Setup
i hve dish tv only and pc with window xp
My Location
india north (moradabad) west
hello sir im here as danishsplender2000
sir im in moradabad now i want to know how can i access adult channels in my city which is in up moradabad can i get ur email pls or pls pm me i want to ask many thing to u please reply me and how can i access theesseee channels in moradabd actually imnew to this site thats why i dnt hve any knowledge about satellite what are lyngsat and what is yamal what is kuband etc please tell me in breif
thanks
danishsplender2000

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
We have been receiving our Direct To Home television service from a ring of satellites, parked in fixed (Geostationary)locations over the equator, this area is known as the Clarke Belt.

The vast majority of DTH TV transmissions are broadcast in the 10 - 12.75Ghz band, commonly known as the Ku-Band, although some are broadcast at much lower frequencies, in what is known as C-Band, these generally are lower powered and require bigger dishes.

Over the years, the transmitting power of many of these Ku-Band satellites, has become stronger, requiring smaller dishes for trouble free reception in the target transmission areas. The reception strengths in close, but non-target areas is roughly mapped in what are called Footprint charts, these will enable you to work out what sized dish you will require for those satellites which are not directly aimed at your location.
See here for some examples:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/684087-post3.html
http://www.lyngsat.com/asia.html

To receive signals from these satellites, you need a dish of appropriate size, and LNB (Low Noise Block Converter) these can also be known as LNBF and LNC, but best not to go into too much detail here.

You can receive these channels via a static dish aimed at one satellite, a multi satellite dish, with several LNBs on offset brackets pointing at several satellites, or a motorised dish, which can swing around the visible arc of satellites. One dish pointing at one satellite cluster, will not be able to pick up other satellites, unless it is moved, or has an offset bracket with further LNBs, as alignment of the dish needs to be very precise.

Now you need to do a bit of reading in this section and others, after this, then people will be happy to answer your questions.

My Satellite Setup
CABLE NET WORK
My Location
INDIA
hellow,

i m rajeeb from kolkata i am missing ren-tv friends please help me i want to know can i run it at yamar 202 49 c band 6feet dish is enough with teflon
Sirius 3
i dont know any thing about teflon what is it and what about Eutelsat W4
Eutelsat W4 what is the best and how much cost required for total system please help me i am have now bakwas cable network where no any ftv no any ren nothing special in it :(:mad