Wanted Any CAM with BISS support

S

Stejc

My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
Hi,

I'm looking for any CAM with BISS/CCW support preferably one that I can enter the keys via the menu itself (although I do have a CAS programmer if not possible).

Does anyone have an old unused one that they could sell me and I could use in my IDTV?

Thanks

Stephen

WHATAGOAL1

WHATAGOAL1

My Satellite Setup
2.4, 1.8channelmaster, tm5402, tech1500, db920
My Location
Leic
Maybe I misunderstand what you need, but
why can you not just put a softcam on your dm800?

S

Stejc

My Satellite Setup
DM800, Motorised Triax TD88, 45W to 39E. Digital+ HD subscription, TNTSAT HD Card.
My Location
Southport
The DM800 is currently being used elsewhere, I'm trying to get something working on the built-in tuner and CI slot on my TV.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ISTR the old dragon cam could do BISS, although its been a long time since Ive played with it. Can anyone confirm this?

I

itchybag

My Satellite Setup
1.1 stab motor with VU+ SOLO 4k, dm800, prof 7500
My Location
earth
ISTR the old dragon cam could do BISS, although its been a long time since Ive played with it. Can anyone confirm this?
I think I can vaguely remember adding keys manually to my dragon cam via my humax's cam menu. It been a long time though so I could be mistaken, I would regularly have to update via a funcard though.

S

Stejc

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southport
Yes I think the Dragon Cam did, at one stage I had a Dragon and a Diablo Cam but I gave away both at some stage. Probably when I stopped using my old Technomate DACI and got a Dreambox.

Lexzie

Lexzie

My Satellite Setup
Xtrend ET10000 DVB-C, S2, T and IPTV, VU+ Zero 4k, Xtrend ET9500
80 cm fixed dish (28.2E/23.5E/19.2E/13E)
120cm Channel Master offset dish with polarmount (42E-34.5W)
My Location
The Netherlands
S

Stejc

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southport
Thanks @Lexzie but unfortunately I only need the one!

S

Stejc

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southport
Thanks, just PMed you.