themanix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
1 m dish,
My Location
a cave
Hi

I am in need to get any cartoon channel in English, my son is driving me crazy )(-red

I am familiar with American birds but not European ones so, I have no idea where to point to.

I am currently using DM500, pli-iolite, 1 m dish with 2 LNBs pointing to 4.8E and .8W, I tried a few cams but no luck. FTA channels are in many languages and none of them seems to be for kids.

I am located close to Stockholm... well not so close actually but take it as reference.

Any suggestion where to point to? birds? cams? cards? channels? at this point I am desperate to get anything.....

thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
There's a cartoon network and Jetix that have an English sound track, part of Digi TV, 1W.
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/digi.html
Cartoon Network becomes TCM at 8 PM BST.

themanix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
1 m dish,
My Location
a cave
thanks dude

had to do manual search to get TP 310L.. now looks ok this far.

any suggestion for cam? or thats beyond this forum?

thanks

Mickha said:
There's a cartoon network and Jetix that have an English sound track, part of Digi TV, 1W.
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/digi.html
Cartoon Network becomes TCM at 8 PM BST.

themanix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
1 m dish,
My Location
a cave
Thanks again pal

All is up and working fine now.....

themanix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
1 m dish,
My Location
a cave
maviesk said:
There is a 24 hour Cartoon Network in English on Turksat.

I checked it up and seems that nick has English audio. Although nick is my son's favorite channel I am not sure I can get it up north.

thanks anyways

H

hoppo1

Astra 2 @ 28.2 has POP, TINY POP, KIX, POP GIRL and a few others if you can get that from Stockholm. Just on Hotbird & Astra alone i have 9 channels for the kids, a few BOOMERANG, CARTOON NETWORKS, DISNEY & JETIX (same one as on 1W) and that is FTA but not called JETIX on the EPG, it is under a frequency number in the listing. CBEEBIES & BBC PRIME both FTA at the moment as well.

themanix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
1 m dish,
My Location
a cave
thanks hoppo1

I'll take a look at Astra 2, I'll probably need another dish.....

hoppo1 said:
Astra 2 @ 28.2 has POP, TINY POP, KIX, POP GIRL and a few others if you can get that from Stockholm. Just on Hotbird & Astra alone i have 9 channels for the kids, a few BOOMERANG, CARTOON NETWORKS, DISNEY & JETIX (same one as on 1W) and that is FTA but not called JETIX on the EPG, it is under a frequency number in the listing. CBEEBIES & BBC PRIME both FTA at the moment as well.