Any chance?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
LOL..to right m8. Yes I think the only problem you would encounter is heavy rain, but then again signals can break up with dish's on outside walls in bad weather. As for the LNB in the summer, you may have place a tray on the floor to catch the dripping plastic!

G

GotMyBusPass

@ waverider

Perhaps I could keep it cool by hanging it in a bucket of water LOL

BTW I've had an email from Stephen W, the originator of this thread, he is up and running AOK, just newcomer problems.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
gotmybuspass said:
@ waverider

Perhaps I could keep it cool by hanging it in a bucket of water LOL

BTW I've had an email from Stephen W, the originator of this thread, he is up and running AOK, just newcomer problems.

LOL or a fan pointing at the LNB :D. Yes newcomer problems, normally the case of trying to run before they can walk, but then again we all have been guilty of that at one time or another m8.

Stephen W

Reaction score
My Location
Norfolk
waverider said:
LOL or a fan pointing at the LNB :D. Yes newcomer problems, normally the case of trying to run before they can walk, but then again we all have been guilty of that at one time or another m8.
Yes, you're quite right - I've always been impetous! However, seriously grateful for help given especially by gotmy buspass. Still unsure as what to do with my Funcard4 but I guess I will find out in time if I need it.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Stephen W said:
Yes, you're quite right - I've always been impetous! However, seriously grateful for help given especially by gotmy buspass. Still unsure as what to do with my Funcard4 but I guess I will find out in time if I need it.

Well steve a fun card will aid you to watch e.g. Multivision, TPS, XXL on 13'E and TV1000 & Ticket on 5'E. But it will have to programmed from time to time!