any nexus users?

erxu26

Reaction score
i plan to buy nexus but little info concerning its capability would be useful. If I work with windows do i need to install/replace the original software (for decrypting)? or just install yankse and softcam.key?
What packages does this combination decrypt at the moment (say, at 19,2)?

thanks ahead,
erx

Ghost_inside2003

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a nexus working in softmode and hardware mode and everything is working fine, sometimes the picture freezes no matter what application I use, but this is normal because I use a dish not very capable of receiving the strongest signal. My advise is just to install the drivers and forget about the horrible application that comes bundled with it.

I am using DVB Dream in hardware mode, and RitzDVB in softmode configured to use the NVidia mpeg decoder (the CPU load is approximately 20%) this is because my Video card is NVidia too.

If you want to use the card in hardware mode you will have to connect a sound cable directly to the card's mini sound plug and the other end to the computer CD In connector or Aux In on your motherboard ( This is not so hard, I did it myself).

In my opinion, this card is worth every penny

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
erxu26 said:
i plan to buy nexus but little info concerning its capability would be useful. If I work with windows do i need to install/replace the original software (for decrypting)? or just install yankse and softcam.key?
What packages does this combination decrypt at the moment (say, at 19,2)?

thanks ahead,
erx
The Nexus-S is the best you can get and you will need software such as ProgDVB or others,RitzDVB is working very well now also. You cant go wrong with a Nexus-s