Any one ever extracted Orbit viewing card out or orbit receiver

R

Rd100

I have a orbit philips xd300 receiver how hard is it to extract the viewing card sim size chip which is covered i black glue as i dont like the philips xd300 receiver as it has a bad tuner and horrible software and i would like to use the sim size viewing card in a mobile phone sim card holder in a aston seca card, I know extracting the sim card can be done but how?

cologne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500s
SamsungP-CI/Viaccess embedded
Irdeto CAM
SA D 9835/Powervu
My Location
Deutschland/Großbritannien
Slightly off topic!!But a week ago, i saw this philips receiver with 7 months orbit sub remaining for about £ 62 in ebay GB.The seller was nickbrace(i guess a member here)!!:)
So does that mean these receivers are rubbish??:)

R

Rd100

yes the tuners are not that good for weak signal's the software is near the same as the canal digital gold box i think canal did the software for this receiver i want to get the chip out so i can use it in my technomate

Yes nick sold his receiver on ebay due to him getting AFN

cologne said:
Slightly off topic!!But a week ago, i saw this philips receiver with 7 months orbit sub remaining for about £ 62 in ebay GB.The seller was nickbrace(i guess a member here)!!:)
So does that mean these receivers are rubbish??:)

R

Rd100

read the question i posted again :-rofl2 this is what i was asking how to get the chip out:-rofl2 O-Ha

tiger501a said:
How did you get the Chip? because i am hoping to used it for card sharing? if you can tell me and send me some photo of this or please post here, i will make it for card sharing, thanks mate in advance.