any one heard of DigiStar Receiver !!!

w.kordofani

Reaction score
Did any one heard about this receiver ??i looked every were ?? i need to update its software ???
it has a place for key editor , i want to update the multivision (specially M6 black channel ) it used to work till late feb 05 now its not ! if any one is kind enough and know something plz tell me my email is w_kordofani@hotmail.com
thanx

tom xu

Reaction score
This is a very good receiver , it's software same with starsat 550D super , you can down load software from www.satsw.com . You can find this receiver in dubai .

w.kordofani

Reaction score
tom xu said:
This is a very good receiver , it's software same with starsat 550D super , you can down load software from www.satsw.com . You can find this receiver in dubai .

well satsw.com is not working do u have anyother link ??? or can you send me the software ? on my email ????

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You will find that satsw is working, but its blocked to European visitors for some reason. Someone mentioned that if Europeean visitors find an http proxy in the Middle East you can still get in.

W

w_kordofani

i am from sudan and it is still blocked but i will try to use a proxy , any way can anyone be kind enough to dounload the software and send it to my e mail w_kordofani @ hotmail.com

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
How do I enter encription keys into Digistar? I need to have access to the menu.
Thanks