any one here useing a manhattan plaza st550 or st500 & compaired to tm1500

R

Rd100

Any one here useing a manhattan plaza st550 or st500 if so what do you think of it, I want one because you can store more channels than the technomate 1500ci super and it has a build in dc 36v positioner,

Also whats the diffrents between st 550 & st500 is it they just the st 500 is hard drive ready and the st500 is not?

And what is the blind scan like on these is it better than the tm1500 super and is there a lot of patches for this receiver or am i best useing a dragon cam

Or am i better of sticking with the tm1500 super and dreambox dm500s

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
The Manhattans seems real crappy to be honest and Eurosat doesn't do as told fixing their firmware, i guess it's not better now, some never learn.

There are some talk about them earlier on German forums, one big problem is that they have huge problems running 36v motors.

I would choose another receiver if i were you.

R

Rd100

the reson i was asking is that i live not far from a eurosat depo and can get htem cheap, do you know a good receiver with blind scan iwith internal 36v positioner, what forum did you read up on them, thanks

Likvid said:
The Manhattans seems real crappy to be honest and Eurosat doesn't do as told fixing their firmware, i guess it's not better now, some never learn.

There are some talk about them earlier on German forums, one big problem is that they have huge problems running 36v motors.

I would choose another receiver if i were you.