Any Plugin For Dvbdream And Prodvb?

manc

Reaction score
Hi,

Any Plugin For Dvbdream And Prodvb To Update Key For Viaccess, Viaccess2, Irdeto, Irdeto2, Seca, Seca2 And Nagara Pls? I Tried With S2emu Its Update For Polysat Only. Fennrir Only Update Keys For 000b00 And 009400 Only And Others Yankse, Stinch No Any Update. What Type Of File/software Needs. Pls Help And Provide Information Etc.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
You sure you got SOft***.key in place and teh latest version? as it all works for me

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
With some of the encryptions you mention, it won't matter which softcam or plugin you use, they are not hacked or do not have keys available..

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
Rolf,
Yes I agree. What I meant by ALL is that all that is possible to view can be viewed . Sorry for any confusion I caused.
Cheers

rolfw said:
With some of the encryptions you mention, it won't matter which softcam or plugin you use, they are not hacked or do not have keys available..

manc

Reaction score
rossy said:
Rolf,
Yes I agree. What I meant by ALL is that all that is possible to view can be viewed . Sorry for any confusion I caused.
Cheers
HI,

WHAT ARE "RSA KEYS" AND FROM WHERE CAN GET? BECAUSE ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT YOU NEED RSA KEYS.

vaiouser

Reaction score
I use progdvb so**cam HB and S2E*u 1.08.
No S*y, no tequilla.Only multivision

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
No S*CA 2 packages open ATM, but there are loads of others open. Biggest ones being Telenor on 1W, and TPS/Multivision on 13E. Loads of other bits and bobs open too including Polsat and ABsat.

Keywise, for PC cards (RSA keys or not) all of them have to be decoded (plain) and be in the s*ftcam.key file. Download the latest mach1 file, and everything will be in there. No other file is required.

ninjagordy

Reaction score
right lads.....

prog dvb is running, i have yankse too but dony know what i can get and how to get it....

i have scanned all the transponders and have all available channels on 19.2 east but canal+ and premier etc is all there......cant see them though......

any help or anyone willing to help please pm me....

regards

gordy!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
See my other recent posts in this section, and you will get everything you're going to.

mythios

Reaction score
multivision is gone, i try updating the soft***.key. i have skystar 2, use progdvb & s2emu v1.08
it used to work i think they changed the codes but it doesn't seem that the .key files that i download contain keys for multivision could someone point me to where i could get keys for multivision

xaaxa

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
mythios said:
multivision is gone, i try updating the soft***.key. i have skystar 2, use progdvb & s2emu v1.08
it used to work i think they changed the codes but it doesn't seem that the .key files that i download contain keys for multivision could someone point me to where i could get keys for multivision
Try Yahoo search for stuff I have found lots of goodies that Google dont find. I dont know about what your doing but its worth a try to use different search engine than Google these days, Google seems to be censoring a lot of stuff lately for some reason.

hobani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong 4620x
My Location
yemen
Hello, can any one help??!!
I'v kworld dvb-s 100 card and the disqu did not work with any dvb programs exept the (hypermedia) it's original program,
i need to use programs like progdvb, deramdvb, to watch scrampled channles,
so, i will be greatfull if anyone help me solve this problem.