Anybody able to watch footy via premiere sportsportal on skystar

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
does anyone out there no how i could watch the football on premiere, i went to lyngsat and saw a channel called premiere sport 2 which is not on my channel list. i am using my theatre with skystar 2 usb.
I noted the frequencty as 11720 H , SR 27500 , FEC 3/4, so i did a scan of this frequency and i got a message saying 4 new channels found, now what these chanels were i have no clue as there is no way of finding out as they just insertered them selves into the hundreds of other channels i gues. One thing for sure is that when i viewed my channels by provider, nothing was added to premire provider. Im guesing that the football must be in feeds or something cause all i get is the premire sports portal showing and no way of getting into it.
Any way i also took note of the video and audio pids from lyngsat for the premiere sport 2 channel, i then right clicked on thesportportal channel and through properties attempted to change the video/audio pids and sid as is displayed in the lyngsat chart and then added this change as as a new channel, but the new channel , just freezes,
now wondering is there such a channel, and maybe the info from lyngsat is out of date. However there are two channels one called premiere austria and one called premiere start, they both seem to show the same movie but in the earky hours of saturday morning they were showing golf, could this be one of the channels showing premiership footy. unfortauntly was at work so could not check it out. is there any particular named channel i must look for to watch the football .
Would appreciate any pointers . other than that im getting all of preM*ire and D+
but seems as D+ does not have the premiereship.
Would love to hear someone say the watched footy on saturday from premiere.sportsportal
Help apprecited
THanks in Advance

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Premiere showed 3 English Premiership games yesterday, and are showing 3 again today.
You can access them in 2 ways, depending on your receiver:
1. Via the Sports Portal, by choosing 1 of the channels shown on the portal, this option comes up when you press a button on your receivers remote control.
2. The channels scan in as unnamed, as in my case, and you just access the channel.
The football, like the golf, also has English comentary, just choose audio option German 2.
If you start looking through your channels, after 11:45 AM, you should find one showing Arsenal Vs Fulham.

peaceandlove

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Tm3500usb, TM5400usb super, cas3, m2+,Diablo wireless 2.3rev,
Stab usualsHH90 driving arcon multi 57cm dish with dual feed ,Skystar2 HDCI, Altdvb, My theatre,vplug, windows xp,
Arcon sweety 43cm for astra1 perched behind window
Multimo 40cm for ho
My Location
Slough, Berkshire
I do not have a remote for my skystar 2 usb ,
ive tried using the keyboared to select the numbers but no joy, very frustrated, just looking at the sportportal knowing stuff is going on but unable to access it, and scannin it cant find the channels in a lambryth of hundreds, does it not have at least a letter or something as a name.
is it possible to get the individual sports channel via a skystar 2 anyhow. just cannot find a way