Anyone around Cumbernauld area?

steviewilson

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Im thinking of a motorised dish, but Im getting quoted funny money. Any suggestions? What if I supply everything and its only installation?

Stevie

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That should certainly keep the price down, you could of course do it yourself, loads of members have. :)

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
All the help you need is here - a few members from your part of the country (including myself).

Have you read up and checked your location and dish position yet?

Let me know how we can help...

steviewilson

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Id really fancy a go at it myself mate but I live in a 3rd floor flat, just on the borderline for getting Sky fitted, and I dont have a big ladder!

Stevie

AndyX

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-F3/5
Octagon SF4800
Octagon SX88
Fibo Gregorian 1.2m
Motec Positioner
Inverto c120 twin LNB
My Location
Central Scotland
steviewilson said:
Id really fancy a go at it myself mate but I live in a 3rd floor flat, just on the borderline for getting Sky fitted, and I dont have a big ladder!

Stevie

Tricky one. You might find difficulty in finding installers willing to go up that high. If the wind changes the allignment of the dish you may have to pay for a realignment of the dish or prepared to have less that optimised reception. I live quite close to you and set up my own motorised system, but on the ground!

RESCO

Reaction score
PM me Im just up the road in Stirling.I will come and have a look at it for you