anyone heard of this crowd ( possibly ripped off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
vu-duo box wd 1tb hd
My Location
belfast
hi there - 1st post from a newb here so please forgive my ignorance!

i'm in the process of getting a vu-duo box and a wd 1tb hd installed and the cline i have bought will not work properly.
this is being set up by a friend who has this exact combo so he knows what he's doing .
it has all the free to air channels and the epg but it won't un-encript the sky channels .
i bought the cline here

and they have answered 1 e-mail in 5 days and now seem to be uncontactable and i'm getting the distinct impression i've been stroked for the £50 years cline i paid them .
anyone had any dealings with these people or have any advice as to how to get round the problem ?
or worse case scenario ,where i can get a reputable cline at a decent price ??
thanks in advance for any help .

Last edited by a moderator:

Piltdownpaul

No.1 Spike Milligan Fan
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3,Icecrypt S3500HDCCI, Technomate TM3000D,TM5400Ci Super, Samsung HD HDD Freesat Box,60cm dish for freesat, TD88 dish on a Skybox F3 57E to 45W.
My Location
South Leicestershire (Fleckney)
Oh here we go again.....

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry friend, but we absolutely do not condone using commercial clines as ways of getting your UK tv.

You have found one of the major disadvantages of the unscrupulous dealers - once they have your money they arent interested.

Chalk it down to experience, and get a proper subscription from Sky.

Thread closed as we do not permit any help at all with commercial card share problems.

Please dont ask quuestions about this topic again, however we will of course be delighted to try to help with other reception problems you may have in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.