Anyone know the name of this film?

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Made sometime between the 60’s and possibly as late as the 90’s it is set during WW2. A British soldier is captured by the Germans and placed in a POW camp that is set up to look like a hospital. The Germans drug him and dye it hair and so on to make him look older, when he wakes up the Germans try to trick him into thinking that he is in a British hospital and has had some sort of memory problems for the last 7 years (or about that length of time I think) and the war is over. This is with the intention of getting him to reveal secrets to the doctors who he believes are trying to help recover his memory. But he had a paper cut before he was taken captive and the doctors who examined him failed to see it, he feels it and begins to wonder if everything he has been told is real, but only after giving away vital information.

Well that’s about all I remember about it, unfortunately I can’t remember who is in it, if anyone know what it is called it would be much appreciated. :)

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Its to reveal D.Day.............to make him think its already happened.......give me some time to find out more.......

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
The film is "36 Hours" made in 1964 starring James Garner,an american spy is captured in portugal by the germans,made to think the war was over 6 years ago........more info ..google...36 hours james garner......then look on rottentomatoes.......next please....brian

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
Fantastic brian, that is indeed the film! :-cheers