Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Turksat 42E
Astra 28.2 E - Sky Digital
My Location
Essex
MKTV Sat - Macedonia (19-22nd Feb)
ERT World - Greece (18th Feb)
BHT 1 - Bosnia & Herzegovina (1st March)

Hey guys! I understand all three of these are available through Hotbird but im stuck with Astra 28.2 and Turksat 42E :( Im considering getting a motor but it wont be for sometime.

I really would like to see these channels online at the dates listed above as various local musical festivals are taking place and I hope to produce a live report for these shows to a website that I work at.

Can anyone tell me of any live web links to watch these channels or any other way I would be able to see them. I only need them available for the dates listed above.

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Maybe you find someone who'll record these channels for you these times for a small fee?

Kargo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Turksat 42E
My Location
Essex
BombedOne said:
Maybe you find someone who'll record these channels for you these times for a small fee?

Yes that is an option :) although I hoped to produce a Live Report on the website but I understand that may not be possible.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Looks like they may not be streamed on-line but this is one site for you

_http://beelinetv.com/

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Technically I can provide (or any other home user with good internet and respective hardware) streaming online from any of these channel (but not all the same time), but number of simultaneous watchers will be limited to 15-20 persons, this is not certainly thing you want I think...

contact akamai.net - they do such services at commercial basis, but expect price to be very very high :)

Kargo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Turksat 42E
My Location
Essex
BombedOne said:
Technically I can provide (or any other home user with good internet and respective hardware) streaming online from any of these channel (but not all the same time), but number of simultaneous watchers will be limited to 15-20 persons, this is not certainly thing you want I think...

contact akamai.net - they do such services at commercial basis, but expect price to be very very high :)

Thanks everyone for your replies. :)

We only would like a stream to be used by a maximum 3 people (who are writing the live report for the website) this way we can provide our readers with live updates.

I understand MKTV Sat used to stream live online but stopped a few years ago. I would look into moving my dish from 42 E to 13 E but the show is tonight and I do not think i would be able to do it in time :-ohcrap