Are Hungary channels available to view in UK?

NEIL

Reaction score
I am trying to find out whether channels like M1,M2,DunaTV,RTL KLUB,TV2 are available in digital stereo picture and sound via uk.

I am a Sky Digital plus customer currently not set up[without it for last 13 months due to accommodation difficulties] trying to find a system that carries hungary channels for my mates girlfriend.

I use to be able to get czech channels on Sky but no other channels via other channels so I think if it is possible to view in uk I will need to know systems that receive astra in uk?

Also how much would astra be and are monthly subscriptions much dearer than sky?

Thanks for any help and cause this is urgent request I have stuck it in forum with most visitors until i familarise myself with these forums.

woolfn

Reaction score
Hi Neil - did you ever get any answers to your question here or elsewhere? I would also be interested to find out this info, but my knowledge of these things is next to non-existent....

Cheers

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
NEIL said:
I am trying to find out whether channels like M1,M2,DunaTV,RTL KLUB,TV2 are available in digital stereo picture and sound via uk.

I am a Sky Digital plus customer currently not set up[without it for last 13 months due to accommodation difficulties] trying to find a system that carries hungary channels for my mates girlfriend.

I use to be able to get czech channels on Sky but no other channels via other channels so I think if it is possible to view in uk I will need to know systems that receive astra in uk?

Also how much would astra be and are monthly subscriptions much dearer than sky?

Thanks for any help and cause this is urgent request I have stuck it in forum with most visitors until i familarise myself with these forums.

You need to be on HOTBIRD at 13deg east,and ASTRA at 19.2deg,you will need a FTA receiver with a CI slot and a CAM to Decrypt the transmission system,and of course a subscription card.
Size of dish required,see the footprints on LYNGSAT.