Are there any multi LNB clamps....

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Lancelot said:
See post #69 in this thread. :-rofl2

L.:)

What about it???? :confused

Anyway, me busy working on (read: Playing with) my Nokia as I just got the remote for it today, all I need now is the NA2.0 software and I'll be happy!!! :D
Just need to figure out where to get a new channel/TP list as it's missing loads of channels off it's scan of Hispa.....

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
It's just the rather disturbing 'want' to get some piccies into the mag, thats all ;)

Nip over to Lyngsat and scan the missing transponder by hand. :)

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Lancelot said:
It's just the rather disturbing 'want' to get some piccies into the mag, thats all ;)

Nip over to Lyngsat and scan the missing transponder by hand. :)

Well, I got stupidly over-excited when I had text messages read out on BBC Breakfast news and Radio1's Chris Moyles show, so imagine how I'd end up if my big dish appeared in Wotsat!!! :D

Anyway, I think I'll have to enter the TP's mnually on my Nokia for now, but as soon as I figure out how to I'll use my new Null-Modem serial cable to down & upload stuff to and from the box...... :D

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Yes mate - if you can find something to talk to the box with, then you will be well away.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Lancelot said:
Yes mate - if you can find something to talk to the box with, then you will be well away.

I have seen some software suitable for the 9800s, but I forgot where it was.... :-ohmy

The_Shepherd

Reaction score
Hi.

Yes, there are multi-LNB holders with more than 6 degree separation - I got one from Ebay for just under 20 quid. It was made in Germany, but shipped from the UK. It will let you fit up to FOUR lnb's !

You can find a similar one here:

Ebay item 320038892896

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Similar to the Triax one, it says universal, how does it attach to a circular boom arm?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ah OK, so how does it attach to a rectangular one, as the picture isn't clear.

The_Shepherd

Reaction score
It comes with a bracket to fix over the end of the square arm and you run a bolt (supplied) through the bracket, into the hole on the feedarm and then in to the other side of the bracket. It's probably ideally suited to the LH style of dish that has a screw hole at the end to support the LNB holder but drilling a small hole isn't that hard.
You then fix the assembly together by following the diagrams, so you don't need to speak foreign !
Pretty straightforward really.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Looks odd, and wouldn't fit my dish, especially as I got a multi-LNB clamp exactly 1 year ago.... :-rofl2