are you guys running nagra2 ?

mikevil

Reaction score
in canada here are provider is bell express vu they are almost fully switched to nagra2 rom 102 cards hoping some of the info from you guys will help us get up and running nagra2 stream ; are you guys nagra 2 i here you are ? any info would be great thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nagra 2 is as yet unbreached over here.

mikevil

Reaction score
what are you guys running nagra 1 aswell?do you guys use magic cards or atmega ; i was reading over here[canada] that you guys were on nagra 2 stream using atmegas ;that is what some sights are saying is this true ? mod please fill me in thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
TV Cabo on 30W is still on Nagra1 and most people are either using a CAM with emulator or receiver with upgraded software, I believe that a standard Atmel funcard will suffice in a nagra cam or multicam..

cob_ob

Reaction score
I,ve seen it.Nagra rom 10 running in N Ireland for NTL telewest but can,t do it??Its being done through funcard via cable.

mikevil

Reaction score
hope we can keep this tread going were loosing a few more channels to new nagra 2 stream soon all ; info over here and info there combine [HACK ] NO mature content SOON ; any more info on this nagra 2 is excellent thanks everyone ; let you know of are progress

edczuch

Reaction score
The mature content is now gone, movie channels are today, and the PPV's within a couple weeks.

steve w

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tecnomate tm1500ci+ motorised
please help ive been away 1 week and have lost loads channells cinemania ,tecella, barca, etc. ive reloaded dragon with 307 preditor but still cant get what i had b4

McDude

Reaction score
Taquillas still working but quite a few other channels on d+ astra are now using new encryption so expect taquilla channels to go very soon. To clear just update your OC key on 0064 provider ident. Do the same for s*y if you have it, OC key provider 0070

mikevil

Reaction score
supposly the rest of channels are switching to nagra 2 on the 28 of april no t.v until hack [bell express vu ]any more info on rom 102 cards would be nice