Arion AF-8100 CI Help

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arion Digital Satellite AF-8100CI Receiver with 2 meters in diameter dish.
My Location
Athens , Greece
Hey. :cool:

Can anyone tell me how can i unlock locked channels with my receiver ? ( Arion AF-8100 ci with a 2 meter in diameter dish)
Which software should i use or where coud i find one ? any ideas ?
I want to unlock some channels from the Hotbird and the Sirius Satellites.
Can anyone help ? I Couldnt find much by myself. I dont really know much about Decryption. I already "upgraded" my receiver once . I took it to a guy i know and he put some software and some locked channels opened now . but i want to open some more. cause the channels i wanted to see are still locked. So if anyone knows any patches , software or anything please let me know. Thanks. :D

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Greek_Sater

How you expect anyone to help beggars belief. You don't say what you can receive FTA, you don't say what you can decrypt with your current setup and you don't say what you would like to decrypt. I'm sorry there is not really a lot anyone can say. The only way there is a chance of a reply is if you give more information.:-doh!

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Athens , Greece
toppervte33h said:
Welcome to the forum Greek_Sater

How you expect anyone to help beggars belief. You don't say what you can receive FTA, you don't say what you can decrypt with your current setup and you don't say what you would like to decrypt. I'm sorry there is not really a lot anyone can say. The only way there is a chance of a reply is if you give more information.:-doh!
:-bash 'O'-red
Well with my current setup i decrypted the Eurosport and Eurosport 2 channels the Multivision Channels the Reality TV channel the Spice Platinum and some more. But i want to know how can i Decrypt The Supersport channels the Filment channels The Nova Channels and some more . Any Ideas Know ? :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Most people would be happy with what you have already. Aren't you being a little greedy? Look yourself here Nova in in Irdeto II on Hotbird thus not compromised you want it you pay for it

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Athens , Greece
toppervte33h said:
Most people would be happy with what you have already. Aren't you being a little greedy? Look yourself here Nova in in Irdeto II on Hotbird thus not compromised you want it you pay for it

:eek:
I dont know about most people but im not that happy!:cool:
I dont tihnk i am that greedy though.
If I manage to decrypt Supersport then i will be happy for sure.( or if the multivision channels were in english . i dont speak french so i dont watch those channels) :D
Anyway thanks for the help. i suppose now i have to find the cracks for the decryptions methods the channels i want to unlock use right?
Lets see how that is gonna work out for me.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Greek_Sater said:
:eek:
I suppose now i have to find the cracks for the decryptions methods the channels i want to unlock use right?
Lets see how that is gonna work out for me.

I doubt you will find any as they are not compromised. When I used to watch multivision I used to switch to the English audio as they are often broadcast in French and English assuming they were originally English language films although it is true more and more are now being dubbed.

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey

Hi Greek_Sater, we are almost neighbours.
My experience is that the various software versions / key files that become available on the forums can open almost the same channels as each other. The writers learn from each other so if you upgrade regularly you will be opening almost everything possible at any particular time. As Topper says there are many channels that havent been cracked. Also, the trend will probably be for fewer and fewer channels to be decryptable as the TV companies increasingly invest in more secure encryption systems.

Cant help with Arion, sorry.

Greek_Sater said:
Hey. :cool:

Can anyone tell me how can i unlock locked channels with my receiver ? ( Arion AF-8100 ci with a 2 meter in diameter dish)
Which software should i use or where coud i find one ? any ideas ?
I want to unlock some channels from the Hotbird and the Sirius Satellites.
Can anyone help ? I Couldnt find much by myself. I dont really know much about Decryption. I already "upgraded" my receiver once . I took it to a guy i know and he put some software and some locked channels opened now . but i want to open some more. cause the channels i wanted to see are still locked. So if anyone knows any patches , software or anything please let me know. Thanks. :D

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey

Greek_Sater

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Athens , Greece
Thanks for the help neighbour.:D