arion AF1500E.please can sombody help

Messages
3
Likes
0
#1
hello to all

hello.i do have arion AF1500E.please can sombody help me.to program it.kan iemand mij helpen met arion 1500e/a.u.b /model name;FANNAN/software version;$SPCA4148s150EC/boot version;0016.1/buyer version;polari$/ul type;GP1.3/S/w build date;jun 12.2004..please thank you david.you can e-mail to benizridavid@yahoo.com.
 

rockchang

Regular Member
Messages
264
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
#2
davidbenizri said:
hello to all

hello.i do have arion AF1500E.please can sombody help me.to program it.kan iemand mij helpen met arion 1500e/a.u.b /model name;FANNAN/software version;$SPCA4148s150EC/boot version;0016.1/buyer version;polari$/ul type;GP1.3/S/w build date;jun 12.2004..please thank you david.you can e-mail to benizridavid@yahoo.com.

it is easy to find boot version:10.1 or 11.1 upgrade files.

but not easy for 16.1 boot files!

are u familiar with jtag? i can provide u jtag software and original bin file.you can change the loader version back to 10.1 or 11.1 .
 
Messages
3
Likes
0
#5
rockchang said:
it is easy to find boot version:10.1 or 11.1 upgrade files.

but not easy for 16.1 boot files!

are u familiar with jtag? i can provide u jtag software and original bin file.you can change the loader version back to 10.1 or 11.1 .
THANK YOU for your advice
 

she12126

Regular Member
Messages
14
Likes
0
#9
Dear rockchang,

Would you please send me the jtag software and original bin file via p/m? Thanks in advance!

she12126
rockchang said:
it is easy to find boot version:10.1 or 11.1 upgrade files.

but not easy for 16.1 boot files!

are u familiar with jtag? i can provide u jtag software and original bin file.you can change the loader version back to 10.1 or 11.1 .
 
Messages
2
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
ARION AF-1500E
#10
Gasansat, Please send me software for 1500 and instruction for flashing .

Thanks

email: wifi_guy@greenhillhortons.kicks-ass.net
 

she12126

Regular Member
Messages
14
Likes
0
#12
to my Arion 1500e. I used Arioner2.4 for downloading "S170EC_$STK_A4870_20050226_AUCPC.auc" file, but I got "Download fail". The other file "S170EC_SPR_A2733_20040120_AUCPC.auc " downloads to IRD successfully with LANG on LCD but no pictures when connected to TV with correct connection. I do not know why. Please help. Thank you again!

she12126

dwarf said:
Hi Guys,
for the moment very good software for Arion1500/Arion1700 and clones is h**p://www.starsw.com/WorldinBoxII-26.02.zip or h**p://www.starsw.com/WorldinBoxI-26.02.zip .
For updating software - use newest AutoArioner.
Direct link: h**p://upload.dvhk.pl/content.php?id=10128
 

rockchang

Regular Member
Messages
264
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
#13
she12126 said:
Dear rockchang,

Would you please send me the jtag software and original bin file via p/m? Thanks in advance!

she12126

HERE IS THE JTAG SOFTWARE AND ORIGINAL BIN FILE:

AF1700-JTAG
 

Mahdi007

Regular Member
Messages
35
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
OpenBox
SKY+
Pioneer XED 50" Plasma
B&W Surround Speaker
DENON AV/DVD Player
Rel Quake Sub
#14
Hi, can you also post a small instruction on how to flah the system and make the bootloader to 11.1?

rockchang said:
HERE IS THE JTAG SOFTWARE AND ORIGINAL BIN FILE:

AF1700-JTAG
 

dwarf

Regular Member
Messages
18
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Arion
#15
@she12126
to my Arion 1500e. I used Arioner2.4 for downloading "S170EC_$STK_A4870_20050226_AUCPC.auc" file, but I got "Download fail". The other file "S170EC_SPR_A2733_20040120_AUCPC.auc " downloads to IRD successfully with LANG on LCD but no pictures when connected to TV with correct connection. I do not know why. Please help. Thank you again!
1. Download fail = incorrect header. Use "AutoArioner", which will correct this problem.
2. LANG = no channel list, no language setting. Select your preferences, set up satellite data and scan channels, or, if U wish - send *.ird with ZodiacEdit v.5.04 tool. Observe correct Database version (check in Menu - Tools - Info), if necessary correct it with ZodiacEdit (save as, then select Database)
3. Check other scart outlet (in some softs it is changed).
 

Mahdi007

Regular Member
Messages
35
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
OpenBox
SKY+
Pioneer XED 50" Plasma
B&W Surround Speaker
DENON AV/DVD Player
Rel Quake Sub
#16
Will this work with Bootloader 0016.1? as this is what I have, also I can currently get Multivision but can not ge an $ on ASTRA i.e. Taquila


Any advice?

Tanks
dwarf said:
@she12126

1. Download fail = incorrect header. Use "AutoArioner", which will correct this problem.
2. LANG = no channel list, no language setting. Select your preferences, set up satellite data and scan channels, or, if U wish - send *.ird with ZodiacEdit v.5.04 tool. Observe correct Database version (check in Menu - Tools - Info), if necessary correct it with ZodiacEdit (save as, then select Database)
3. Check other scart outlet (in some softs it is changed).
 

she12126

Regular Member
Messages
14
Likes
0
#17
Dear dwarf,

Thanks a lot for your kind help. Could you please tell me where to get AutoArioner and ZodiacEdit v.5.04 tool?

she12126
dwarf said:
@she12126

1. Download fail = incorrect header. Use "AutoArioner", which will correct this problem.
2. LANG = no channel list, no language setting. Select your preferences, set up satellite data and scan channels, or, if U wish - send *.ird with ZodiacEdit v.5.04 tool. Observe correct Database version (check in Menu - Tools - Info), if necessary correct it with ZodiacEdit (save as, then select Database)
3. Check other scart outlet (in some softs it is changed).
 

she12126

Regular Member
Messages
14
Likes
0
#18
Dear rockchang,

Thanks a lot for your quick help!

Also, I still can not get my Arion 1500E to work - I flashed it with all the s/w that was said for Arion 1500E or 1700E. But, I first got 8.8.8.8. then LANG then 0001 with no pictures on TV. It seems no connection but actually the IRD is connected correctly. Please use your expertise to help me. Thanks in advance!

she12126
rockchang said:
HERE IS THE JTAG SOFTWARE AND ORIGINAL BIN FILE:

AF1700-JTAG
 
Top