Reaction score
Website
www.webringnetworks.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Arion AF-8100CI, 80cm Dish
My Location
Somerset, UK
Hi,

I've noticed quite a few people are looking for help on their good but unknown Arion/PowerSky/Ferguson/Openbox/Zodiac receivers so I have decided to create an ultimate thread with the links you need.

RED = Now A Dead Link (I've kept them there just in case they re-emerge in the future)

FOR BOOT 15.1 FOR YOUR RECEIVER: h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=103

FOR FIRMWARE FOR YOUR CI RECEIVER (EMU AND NON-EMU): h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=106

FOR FIRMWARE FOR YOUR FTA RECEIVER (EMU AND NON-EMU): h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=107

FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND HIDDEN FUNCTION CODES: h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=197

FOR ALL THE PROGRAMS YOU NEED: h**p://67.43.4.158/forumdisplay.php?f=985

(The above links courtesy of Fookfiles, Phillsatfiles, General and Polaris Team)

FOR A GOOD WEBSITE WITH FORUMS AND INSTRUCTIONS, ETC: h**p://doggie.jawnet.pl [POLISH WEBSITE]

FOR A SITE WITH MORE F/W, ETC: h**p://www.telstar.com.pl [CHOICE OF GERMAN, ENGLISH OR POLISH LANGUAGES]

YAHOO GROUP: h**p://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/powersky/

*NEW AS OF 31.12.2005*
h**p://forum.dvhk.pl: A POLISH FORUM
h**p://forum.dvhk.pl/index.php?showforum=37 POWERSKY SECTION

If I have missed any please say so.

Thanks

W

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
dear wilf
thank u for ur useful help!

you are my idol,hohohoho~

taerts

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I have just buy a powersky PS2810CISK in Belgium. The program version is :$DTMA4148S821CISKVn , the boot version is 15.1 and the sky version is 2080 fullX.

According my opinion there is a bug in the software, which is very unpleasant. I will try to explain the problem.

When I turn on the receiver and I will look at some TV-channels from The Netherlands ( for instance net5,SBSS,Veronica, Ned1,NED2 all located at astra 19°) I receive their signals for let us say max 5 minutes. The same with the channels from Austria ( ORF1, ORF 2 and Pro 7, Sat 1), I receive them for 5 minutes and then the signal is shut down for a few seconds, back for a few seconds and so on. This is very unpleasant.

I already reload the same soft from the internet into the receiver with a serial cable and arioner 0.24. With gasoline I reload the latest keys. Unfortunately this does not solve the problem. On the internet I found a later softversion, namely SPRA4665S821CISKVr ( from 25/12/2004 and Stam_eli buyer version), but this version I could not load with arioner 0.24 ( may be because it is a SPRA version). I could not change this version inta a DMA version with AUC_HEDTV92.

Suddenly I find that there is also a sky version loaded into the receiver for full X tv, namely sky version 2080. This version I did not find on the internet. I only find a skyscript version, namely serial_RD2_v2854_0615.urd to load with PS loader. Because I do not know how to use PS loader with a serial connection, I did not load this version into the reciever. ( press 24680 in stand by mode and then send program to stb? Is this correct? Or in the same way as with arioner?).

I now can solve the problem with some manual manipulations as follow for receiving the dutch channels for the rest of the evening:

1) Antenne setting : go to hotbird and then go to astra 19°

2) Look at full X 1 and then full X 2 for 5 minutes

3) Choose another hotbird channel

4) Go to astra and choose PRO 7, then SAT 1 and then ORF 1 and ORF2

5) Now go to the dutch channels SBSS, NET5, NED1? NED2 etc. This will work now for the rest of the evening.

May be the reason of this malfunction is that the sky version and the soft program are in competition with each other?????

You understand that this way of looking television is very difficult when you have children who want to look at disney films on the dutch channels. Please can you help me and tell me how to solve this problem. From the belgium company ( Chacon) I could not receive any response on my questions. Their services are 0.

Please can you help me?
Thanking you in advance.

Mahdi007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
OpenBox
SKY+
Pioneer XED 50" Plasma
B&W Surround Speaker
DENON AV/DVD Player
Rel Quake Sub
I have a Blue Star OPENBOX Receiver with Bootloader 0016.1, which firmware i must get?

Mahdi007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
OpenBox
SKY+
Pioneer XED 50" Plasma
B&W Surround Speaker
DENON AV/DVD Player
Rel Quake Sub
I need help myself, anyone know where I can get Firmware for my shitty BlueStar Satellite?

reda la boule said:
help me mehdi

houston8100ci=aron8100ci

she12126

Reaction score
I flashed my Arion 1500E with several firmware found online with successful download to IRD but when I connect it to TV, I get nothing - looks like no connedtion at all - actually, the connection is 100% correct. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance!

she12126
wilf said:
Hi,

I've noticed quite a few people are looking for help on their good but unknown Arion/PowerSky/Ferguson/Openbox/Zodiac receivers so I have decided to create an ultimate thread with the links you need.

FOR BOOT 15.1 FOR YOUR RECEIVER: h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=103

FOR FIRMWARE FOR YOUR CI RECEIVER (EMU AND NON-EMU): h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=106

FOR FIRMWARE FOR YOUR FTA RECEIVER (EMU AND NON-EMU): h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=107

FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND HIDDEN FUNCTION CODES: h**p://67.43.4.158/showthread.php?t=197

FOR ALL THE PROGRAMS YOU NEED: h**p://67.43.4.158/forumdisplay.php?f=985

(The above links courtesy of Fookfiles, Phillsatfiles, General and Polaris Team)

FOR A GOOD WEBSITE WITH FORUMS AND INSTRUCTIONS, ETC: h**p://doggie.jawnet.pl [POLISH WEBSITE]

FOR A SITE WITH MORE F/W, ETC: h**p://www.telstar.com.pl [CHOICE OF GERMAN, ENGLISH OR POLISH LANGUAGES]

YAHOO GROUP: h**p://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/powersky/

If I have missed any please say so.

Thanks

W

MODS: Can you make this a sticky?

pthudo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTA
I have the same trouble with she12126,can somone help me with boot to writer for jtag please, now i get 8888,thank you.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
POWERSKY PS 8210 CISK
taerts said:
Dear Sir,

I have just buy a powersky PS2810CISK in Belgium. The program version is :$DTMA4148S821CISKVn , the boot version is 15.1 and the sky version is 2080 fullX.

According my opinion there is a bug in the software, which is very unpleasant. I will try to explain the problem.

When I turn on the receiver and I will look at some TV-channels from The Netherlands ( for instance net5,SBSS,Veronica, Ned1,NED2 all located at astra 19°) I receive their signals for let us say max 5 minutes. The same with the channels from Austria ( ORF1, ORF 2 and Pro 7, Sat 1), I receive them for 5 minutes and then the signal is shut down for a few seconds, back for a few seconds and so on. This is very unpleasant.

I already reload the same soft from the internet into the receiver with a serial cable and arioner 0.24. With gasoline I reload the latest keys. Unfortunately this does not solve the problem. On the internet I found a later softversion, namely SPRA4665S821CISKVr ( from 25/12/2004 and Stam_eli buyer version), but this version I could not load with arioner 0.24 ( may be because it is a SPRA version). I could not change this version inta a DMA version with AUC_HEDTV92.

Suddenly I find that there is also a sky version loaded into the receiver for full X tv, namely sky version 2080. This version I did not find on the internet. I only find a skyscript version, namely serial_RD2_v2854_0615.urd to load with PS loader. Because I do not know how to use PS loader with a serial connection, I did not load this version into the reciever. ( press 24680 in stand by mode and then send program to stb? Is this correct? Or in the same way as with arioner?).

I now can solve the problem with some manual manipulations as follow for receiving the dutch channels for the rest of the evening:

1) Antenne setting : go to hotbird and then go to astra 19°

2) Look at full X 1 and then full X 2 for 5 minutes

3) Choose another hotbird channel

4) Go to astra and choose PRO 7, then SAT 1 and then ORF 1 and ORF2

5) Now go to the dutch channels SBSS, NET5, NED1? NED2 etc. This will work now for the rest of the evening.

May be the reason of this malfunction is that the sky version and the soft program are in competition with each other?????

You understand that this way of looking television is very difficult when you have children who want to look at disney films on the dutch channels. Please can you help me and tell me how to solve this problem. From the belgium company ( Chacon) I could not receive any response on my questions. Their services are 0.

Please can you help me?
Thanking you in advance.

Geachte
ik heb ook dat probleem met chacon. Maar ik ben zelfs nog niet zover geraakt zoals jij.Ze willen zelf geen uitleg geven hoe ik de reciver moet downloaden om de Nederlanders te ontvangen.Wel hebben ze gezegd dat ik naar arioner en gazoline moet gaan maar verder niks.Hopelijk kan U mij ondertussen wat verder op weg helpen. Dank U bij Voorbaat met vriendelijke groet.

Useless

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyQ
My Location
Cardiff
Do these firmwares etc also apply to 'Globo' branded recievers? I read somewhere that the 'Digital 5000' model I have is similar inside to a Ferguson 3018. Any advice?

taerts

Reaction score
de ex sportman said:
Geachte
ik heb ook dat probleem met chacon. Maar ik ben zelfs nog niet zover geraakt zoals jij.Ze willen zelf geen uitleg geven hoe ik de reciver moet downloaden om de Nederlanders te ontvangen.Wel hebben ze gezegd dat ik naar arioner en gazoline moet gaan maar verder niks.Hopelijk kan U mij ondertussen wat verder op weg helpen. Dank U bij Voorbaat met vriendelijke groet.

Ik heb de oplossing gevonden. Geef mij uw email adres.

tony

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Please post in English in this section guys :)

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
POWERSKY PS 8210 CISK
taerts said:
Ik heb de oplossing gevonden. Geef mij uw email adres.

tony
mijn adres is :
Dank U bij voorbaat alvast.
Met vriendelijke groet.
Achiel

abohasan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite , computer & internet
Can i have the last update file for my reciever Powersky 8210CISK kindly

thanks