Arnie Groped UK Presenter

N

net1

UK television presenter Anna Richardson has told how she was groped by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In an interview with the LA Times, the LWT presenter Anna Richardson claims he ran his hand over her breast in a suite at the Dorchester Hotel.

Richardson is one of six women identified in a major investigation by an American newspaper into the actor's alleged sexual misconduct towards women.

She told the newspaper that Schwarzenegger, first asked her if her breasts were real.

The encounter came in December 2000 when Richardson was interviewing the star on The Big Screen about his new film, The Sixth Day.

In an interview she said that in early encounters the actor had been "a perfect gentleman." "This time was quite different," she said. "He was already kind of hyped up. He kept looking at my breasts, kept asking if I worked out.

"I went to shake his hand and he grabbed me onto his knee and he said, 'Before you go, I want to know if your breasts are real'."

Richardson, who was 29 at the time, said she looked around the room for help, but no one came to her assistance. "At that point, he circled my left nipple with his finger and he said, 'Yes they are real'," she concluded.

Schwarzenegger's campaign team insists that it was Richardson who provocatively approached the star, cupping her right breast and saying, "What do you think of these?"