Arrest Warrant issued against Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

net1

An arrest warrant has been issued for the arrest of Michael Jackson for multiple child molestation charges. Search warrants have been made in California and also at "Neverland" in Santa Barbara.Michael Jackson is in Las Vegas making a video. Police have stated that no cash deals will be made with Jackson and that he will be charged.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
FAO: Michael Jackson ...... " I really thought that Jordy Chandler was in it for the money. Since your documemtry with Martin Bashir and your acceptance that you sleep with young boys made me sick. I was a true fan of yours, who bought all your albums even the poor sellable Invincible. Michael YOU ARE A child abuser hope you f*****g rot in hell, even spoon bending Uri Geller has his suspicions of you" YOU ARE A PAEDO with all the other B*S*ARDS , Gary Glitter, John King. No wonder you like working with another Paedo * *****."

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm still of the belief that this has more to do with naivety than paedophilia, but only time will tell. The problem is that obscene amounts of money, can prompt false claims, but can also close mouths, we do not as yet, really know which is happening.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Whatever it is and however it turns out, what parent with a brain cell leaves 12 and 14 year olds alone with Jackson. Unless they see it as a way of making money of course?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Quite agree Jimbo, at the very best, the guy is weird, would you really want your kids to be under the influence of someone who has a tenuous grip on reality.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK
News Alert regarding this case.
Sky News have said that one of the victims is alledgely the 12 year old cancer victim who was shown in the interview with Matrin Bashir . He was shown on the program that Michael plays board games with us. He also said that he sleeps on Michaels bed while Micheal sleeps on the floor. If this is the case it looks very bad indeed of Michael Jackson.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Gary Glitter.....I qued up down the block to see that film he made.

AH well.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I agree with Rolf that Jackson is very naive but that's not to say he may be guilty of molestation. A court will probably decide this time provided any case has not been destroyed by the outpourings of the DA. If that had happened in this country, the CPS would chuck it out.

N

net1

Fox News carrying this story live now with Micheal Jackson being taken into custody.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London UK

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well, as he says, it needs its day in court, until then we won't know.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Breaking news of Jacko's dramatic prison escape

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, like it T_G. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Rumour has it the police searched whacko's house and found hard drugs too!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
That would surprise me, particularly as they haven't said anything about it, but I guess that we'll learn in time.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
I expect he's got Shergar in his stable.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
And Lord Lucan is the stable lad.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Well really its a bit of a sicky i heard the other day!!:-( they found class 'A' in the living room...class 'B' in the kitchen and...class '4c' in the bedroom..........

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
waverider said:
Rumour has it the police searched whacko's house and found hard drugs too!

Rumour has it it was the only hard thing he has since they used most of his trouser gristle to prop up his nose O-Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.