Art card (carte full bouquet)

suggy76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13, technomate 1500 CI
My Location
central scotland
Hi have a quick question, my art card has just expired (end of March 2009) and previously i have always bought another card. I know these cards have an activation period, my question is "can i re-activated this card or is it always just a case of buying another card when each one expires?" And if it can be re-activated what is the process for this?:confused

I look forward to any helpful advice out there.

Mark

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
suggy76 said:
Hi have a quick question, my art card has just expired (end of March 2009) and previously i have always bought another card. I know these cards have an activation period, my question is "can i re-activated this card or is it always just a case of buying another card when each one expires?" And if it can be re-activated what is the process for this?:confused

I look forward to any helpful advice out there.

Mark

I can't tell you specifically for this card, but with official cards you need to buy a new card. It is also safer and better for you.
You only save on the postage and a small discount for not sending you the plastic card.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
With my local suppliers my art and showtime cards are renewable every year.This saves a little bit on the price of a new card.

suggy76

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird 13, technomate 1500 CI
My Location
central scotland
thanks for all your replies, think i will just buy a new card.

Mark