ART CARD dealers online required

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Dear Footy fans

Can you recommend any online ART Sport prepaid dealers which sell the 6month prepaid card. I understand the official price of a ART 6month card is in the region of £60 to £70. Is this true. So I will be greatful if you can suggest any reptupal dealers.
Cheers
Shahid

benny

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive just got the ART card , its a bit more than you stated above.ART cards are around 180 sterling.

benny

C

**CAIRNSY**

It was a bit dodgy wether they was going to show prem footy on them but they are showing all the footy in english absolutly great these cards.

cairnsy

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
benny said:
Hi,
Ive just got the ART card , its a bit more than you stated above.ART cards are around 180 sterling.

benny

Thats expensive,you can get the 6 month cards in Holland, for between 85 to 100 euros in Holland.try, Satellite-supplies.com,card with cam 199 euros.ex
postage.

greencrock

Reaction score
Where in holland can you buy these card for 85-100 euros do they have a website ?

greencrock

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. I have emailed them to see if they post to the UK but I got an automated email back in dutch saying they are closed until the 6th September. Looks like I will have to source one from somewhere else.

jali

Reaction score
Hi

Good News

Just contact SMS of UK. They sell the original card for £129. Their telephone: 01276 20916; Email: sales@smssat.biz

Best wishes

Jali

mo1965

Reaction score
Does the ART card work on Hotbird or is it only for Nilesat? I think I can get them cheaper from the middle east.

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
mo1965 said:
Does the ART card work on Hotbird or is it only for Nilesat? I think I can get them cheaper from the middle east.

As the same encryption is used,ie Viacess it will work ok.
The cards will be much cheaper in the middle east,actually you can get them from ART in Germany much cheaper,also some web sites in Holland sell them for 85 euros.

fario

Reaction score
I do have some ART card is only £85.00
Thank you
Fario

dan72

Reaction score
Those of you viewing the premiership on ArtSports 2, are any of you able to receive it on Hot bird, or do you all have Nile sat? I only have access to Hotbird, so want to know if I should lay out for the card. thanx

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
its on both.viacess on hotbird aand irdeto on nilesat. hard to pick up nilesat from uk. you can safely purchase a viacess art card from a dealer online for hotbird.
dan72 said:
Those of you viewing the premiership on ArtSports 2, are any of you able to receive it on Hot bird, or do you all have Nile sat? I only have access to Hotbird, so want to know if I should lay out for the card. thanx

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
Shahid said:
its on both.viacess on hotbird aand irdeto on nilesat. hard to pick up nilesat from uk. you can safely purchase a viacess art card from a dealer online for hotbird.

I just purchased a card from Satellite Supplies and guess what it does not work,Frequency signal is ok,shows 90% strength,70% quality.
On checking the card.it is dated 02/04.
Anybody else had this problem?before i go back to them shouting.

aloverofbeer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKYDIGITAL
My Location
BOLTON
i have read this and another thread about the art cards, but still want some more information, please can anyone help...

i am currently a skydigital subscriber in lancs, england and would like to receive the art sport channels.

is there are additional equipment that i need? if so what?

once i have bought one of these cards, is it straight forward to install it properly?

any advice from people who sell them or from people who have bought and currently use them would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
You need a digital receiver with a ci slot,a cam(viacess) and a dish(80cm)
pointed at 13deg east(hotbird).
i bouht my cards from Holland (try http://satellite-supplies.com)
they work perfectly,you can watch prem football every Sat/sun,usually a choice of 5/6 games,most with English commentry.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
dave branson said:
I just purchased a card from Satellite Supplies and guess what it does not work,Frequency signal is ok,shows 90% strength,70% quality.
On checking the card.it is dated 02/04.
Anybody else had this problem?before i go back to them shouting.
I assume you are using a viaccess 2 cam or built-in Dave. If you look at the CI menu does it show the card and the vaild period? Not sure about activation though, is it a case of organising that part of it?

EDIT: Just seen this on the web

UPDATES: 07/09/2005

Due to a very high volume of activation requests The new automated system ART have in place turned out -quite unreliable and many cards could not be activated.
They say, the problem is only temporary and they are working to solve it but could take up to 4 weeks…
Cards already activated will not experience any similar problems

http://www.first-sat.co.uk/equipment_and_accessories/pay_tv_cards/art_6m.htm

Sales suspended on this site because of the above.

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
Yes,I upgraded the cam software from the Hotbird Satellite,no authorisation was required,somewhere in the ci menu it should indicate how long it has to run(6 month card)