ART Card & TPS Cards Viaccess Help

greencrock

Reaction score
Hi

I have a Technomate 5500 ci plus receiver and a Viaccess CAM (1.0 v483). I also have offical ART & TPS cards. The problem I have is that when I put either card into the CAM slot and go to the relevant channal (TF1 or Art Sport 1 etc) I get a message saying "please insert card".

I know the TPS card work because I have tried it at work with a receiver which has Viaccess build in and it works fine.

If I go into the receiver menu and click on Viaccess it reads the CAM ok and I can get the version infromation.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

dave branson

Reaction score
My Location
Florence Italy
greencrock said:
Hi

I have a Technomate 5500 ci plus receiver and a Viaccess CAM (1.0 v483). I also have offical ART & TPS cards. The problem I have is that when I put either card into the CAM slot and go to the relevant channal (TF1 or Art Sport 1 etc) I get a message saying "please insert card".

I know the TPS card work because I have tried it at work with a receiver which has Viaccess build in and it works fine.

If I go into the receiver menu and click on Viaccess it reads the CAM ok and I can get the version infromation.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

I am having trouble also,my ART and Viaccess cam does not work.the
supplier of the card and cam,Satellite-supplies/Pentacard are saying that i
should download an update for the cam,from the SCT channel on HOTBIRD
FREQ.12092 H tp 69. has anybody else had this problem and does it work?
Satellite-Supplies are saying the cam was supplied in the manufactures condition?what ever that means.