ART Sport Help Please

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate
My Location
Liverpool. UK
Can anyone help? Just back from holidays & all my ART Sports channels have disappeared - showing as "No signal." Weird as everything else is still there. Have done a blind scan but no difference. Receiver is Technomate 7655 2VA on a motorised dish.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have a look at this thread, may throw some light on it. :)

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling

Due to the addition of several new network channels some ART, Pehla or Firstnet viewers may have difficulty receiving certain channels (particularly the sports channels). We are happy to inform that two additional sports channels, Sport 5 and 6 are added to the network. In addition, the World Cup Channel has moved to transponder frequency 12302.
Transponder Details Frequency:- 11957
Symbol rate :- 27500
Polarization :- Horizontal
FEC :- ¾
New Sports Channels Line Up Sport 1Sport 2 Sport 3 Sport 4 Sport 5 Sport 6 Prime SportFox SportTen SportEurosportEurosport News

Transponder Details Frequency:- 12302
Symbol rate :- 27500
Polarization :- Horizontal
FEC :- ¾
New Sports Channels Line Up World Cup Channel

So as to ensure minimum disruption to your viewing, we are providing retuning instructions for the IRD’s which may be affected:

HUMAX IR-ACE The channel name shown on the “I” plate will be wrong, for example Sports 1 channel will show the name of the channel as Sports 4. The channels can be automatically restored by switching off the mains power to the IRD or leaving the decoder to Standby and then turning the IRD ON. Wait till the decoder updates the new changes. For certain software models, it will not update the ID’s automatically. For these IRD’s a retuning has to be done using the following Menu.
1. Press Menu.
2. Scroll Down to Installation & Press Ok.
3. Enter pin 1234.
4. Scroll Down to Automatic Search & Press OK.
5. Select SEARCH and press OK.
EUROBOX 9200 The channel ID’s will be automatically corrected. However if any problem is observed, please do a Reset of the TV services using the following menu steps.
1. Press Menu.
2. Select Organizing services, Press OK.
3. Select Reset TV Services, Press OK.
UEC 700,900z, 900zi, 725 The channel name shown on the “I” plate will be wrong, for example Sports 1 channel will show the name of the channel as Sports 4. To sort these issues and to tune the new channels Sports 5 and Sports 6, please retune the IRD’s. The menu steps as follows.
1. Press Menu.
2. Select Advanced Options, Press OK.
3. Select Change Dish installation, Press OK.
4. Key in the Pin code 9949.
5. Select Tune IRD for UEC 700 and Select Scan all networks for 900 & 725, Press OK.
ALFAGOLD 9500 1. Press Menu.
2. Select System Installation by Pressing the Right Arrow.
3. Scroll down to Automatic Search and Press OK 2 times.
4. Once scanning Completed Press Esc 2 times to view the channels.
Technosat IR-70000 Some of the channels may show Blank screens. To sort this problem, these channels need to be deleted and reset:

DELETE & RESET

Some of the channels may show Blank screens. To sort this problem, these channels need to be deleted and reset:
1. Press Menu.2. Select Organizing Services (some decoders, this will be Edit services), Press OK. (Some decoders will ask for a PIN = 0000) IF 0000 does not work, try 8766.
3.Select Delete and press OK. (This will take the cursor to the channel list).
4. Scroll down to each of the channels: Sport 4; Sport 1; Sport 2; Sport; Primesport; Worldcup; Foxsports; Tensport; Eurosport; Eurosport News; and Test and press OK on each of them (you will see a tick mark against it as the channel is selected).
5.Press Exit (Now the OK menu block will be highlighted)</SPAN>.
6.Press OK .
7.Press Exit .
8.Select Installation by pressing the Right arrow.
9.Select Auto search.</B>
10.Select Nilesat (You will see a tick mark on Nilesat).
11.Press Right arrow and scroll down to ALL and Press OK. </B>
12.The Automatic search will start and all the deleted channels will be added at the end of the Channel list.</B>

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
you will see a lot of cheap art sports cards going around now for about 80 quid for 12 mths.if i was you i would not buy them and hang on for the new ones which have the channels 5/6 aswell as 1/2/3/4 and the al jez 1/2.next season art and al jez will show the fa cup and league cup and 5/6 will show prem football.and al jez 1/2 is showing world cup games aswell as the normal prem games. if you read on selling sites stating the new cards will not show prem football they are full of it and the reason is they just want to get rid of the old cards and i bet they got them dirt cheap aswell.and i bet the old cards which i mean old as the ones with just 1/2/3/4 will become no sellers as for 30 quid more you will get 1/2/3/4/5/6 and for a little more money you will get the lot al jez 1/2.i am not trying to sell anything but to warn you sat guys about wot will happen so think before you buy.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Can I point out this information applies to Nilesat NOT Hotbird!

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
don said:
you will see a lot of cheap art sports cards going around now for about 80 quid for 12 mths.if i was you i would not buy them and hang on for the new ones which have the channels 5/6 aswell as 1/2/3/4 and the al jez 1/2.next season art and al jez will show the fa cup and league cup and 5/6 will show prem football.and al jez 1/2 is showing world cup games aswell as the normal prem games. if you read on selling sites stating the new cards will not show prem football they are full of it and the reason is they just want to get rid of the old cards and i bet they got them dirt cheap aswell.and i bet the old cards which i mean old as the ones with just 1/2/3/4 will become no sellers as for 30 quid more you will get 1/2/3/4/5/6 and for a little more money you will get the lot al jez 1/2.i am not trying to sell anything but to warn you sat guys about wot will happen so think before you buy.

Do you have any evidence of this? ART 5+6 have been remoured to be starting on Hotbird at some point, but no-one knows when. Also nobody knows whether the current cards will open these channels or whether a new card is required. At the end of the day, this could be a ruse by dealers to sell more of the expensive cards.

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
that would be telling
_stu_ said:
Do you have any evidence of this? ART 5+6 have been remoured to be starting on Hotbird at some point, but no-one knows when. Also nobody knows whether the current cards will open these channels or whether a new card is required. At the end of the day, this could be a ruse by dealers to sell more of the expensive cards.
yes it is starting on hotbird i have the card on order will get it within the next two weeks and only the new cards will open 5/6 and al jez 1/2 if you have a old card tuff you only get 1/2/3/4 it will all be up and running before the world cup starts.and i know the post before was nile sat but it is still has some think to do with the jumping up and down of the signal on hotbird as it says new network channels.

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
Do you have a link to this information?

p.s. the Nilesat info has NOTHING to do with the recent problems on Hotbird whatsoever.

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
that would be telling
_stu_ said:
Do you have a link to this information?

p.s. the Nilesat info has NOTHING to do with the recent problems on Hotbird whatsoever.
i was thinking that if the is a problem with the nilesat tp it would affect the hotbird if that is the case i'am wrong sorry. as for the 5/6 art channels i have a m8 of mine who is there now buyying me a card and he has told me which i understand is 100% true that the cards are art sport 1-6 and al jez sport one and two which do show prem football on them now and you can get it on hotbird now.10723 horz 29900 3/4

Monday
20/3/2006
20:05FA CupManchester City-- : --West Ham Utd
dish.gif
Sport TV (TV Cabo)
dish.gif
TV Sport RO
dish.gif
Sky Calcio
dish.gif
Sky Sport 1
dish.gif
Diema 2
dish.gif
Alfa TV
dish.gif
BBC One
dish.gif
S.Sport 2 Hellas
dish.gif
ViaSat Sport 1(Sw)
dish.gif
Sport 2 HU
dish.gif
Aljazeera Sport +1
dish.gif
Sport 1 CZTuesday
21/3/2006
19:45FA CupBirmingham City-- : --Liverpool
dish.gif
Aljazeera Sport +1Wednesday
22/3/2006
19:00Spanish League Primera Div 1Valencia-- : --VillarrealWeek: 29
Home match
dish.gif
Taquilla 0
dish.gif
Aljazeera Sport +1Thursday
23/3/2006
20:05FA CupCharlton Athletic-- : --Middlesbrough
dish.gif
Aljazeera Sport +1Saturday
25/3/2006
19:30Italian Calcio League AJuventus-- : --RomaWeek: 31
Home match
dish.gif
Aljazeera Sport +1
and before any admin says anythink i do not sell or have ever selled sat cards and i'm not about to start.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
according to http://www.flysat.com/hotbird.php the art 5 & 6 sport channels aint started yet so the cards must be for the new season and include the channels for just the world cup coverage

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
that would be telling
wod said:
according to http://www.flysat.com/hotbird.php the art 5 & 6 sport channels aint started yet so the cards must be for the new season and include the channels for just the world cup coverage
no they haven't but should be up and runing in time for the world cup just had a look on the auction site we all know which one and they are for sale there with the new channels 5/6 art and al jez 1/2 sport so it must be true.

enoc

What?
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3.0 m OffSet dish - Astra II
1.2 m Offset dish - Astra &amp; Hot Bird
0.60 mts Hispasat
0.60 mts Nilesat

Box Kaon 570 &amp; Pace 2600
My Location
Tenerife - Canary Islands
any official link?? any adduniverse.com link or maybe an arabesque.tv link??

thanks

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
that would be telling
enoc said:
any official link?? any adduniverse.com link or maybe an arabesque.tv link??

thanks
you will just have to wait.

gallygaskins

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM7655 receiver - conax &amp; viaaccess, 1m dish, motorised
My Location
Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK
Mine has done the same, exactly same equip and have done scan as well, the signal went off nearly two weeks ago, does anyone know what is going on ?????? :mad:
I am going to try search on frequencies but are they for Hotbird or another satellite. Also going to see if there is an update for the software.

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Worcs
The entire World Cup will be shown fta on BBC/ITV, along with the handful of remaining FA Cup games (afaik), and there is only 7 weeks of Premiership games left, so if you're in the UK there isn't much point in buying an ART card before September, as there is very little to see with it that you won't see by other means.