Asianet is not working with some recievers (eg. Palcom DSL-2100 CI, SLV 18 D CI)

just29

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can anyone check this following channel on this frequency DSL-2100 CI

frequency: 12207
symbolrate: 27500
polarization: horizontal
Channel name: Asianet

This is one of my favourite channel which is not working with this palcom DSL-2100 CI. There are 7 or 8 channel on this frquency and three channels are not working out of this 8. If other channel on this transponder are working why not Asianet ? The stream info of this channel: Video size is 352 x 288. This channel is working with other receivers fine as I have asked with my friends. But palcom is not working. Anyone has got any idea and solution ? Please help. I have installed new firmware update digenious 3.24 the latest version. It doesn't help. This channel Asianet was working with its old frequceny very well. thanks

Just 29

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Check the receiver is not searching for the parameters as a radio channel.

Additionally the 2100 has a quirk that if the memory already contains a channel with the same Audio and video PIDs, it will ignore any new channel in the search. You may have to clear the receiver list down and search the Asianet bouquet first

just29

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi Hopper !
Thank you for your immdeaite response.

The channel was already detected and it is there. But the problem is it doesn't work properly. The pictrue is just blinking and not changing. Audio works fine. When I do a new search after deleting asianet from the list, Asianet is always detected and I can add to my channel list. But the problem is the video, it is just blinking and shaking. Audio continues working but picture not changing.

Do you have the same receiver DSL-2100 CI ? Can you check this channel Asianet in your reciver ? Frequency 12207 symbol rate 27500 horizontal.

Thanking you once again

just29

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
No I do not have this receive, but Ive installed a few

What happens if you log this channel as 1 and then switch off the receiver from the mains. Does it work then ?

just29

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Asianet is the first number in my reciever because this is my favourite channel and I was watching this channel most of the times. As you said I have tried many times disconnecting the reciever from the mains and switched on. But still the same problem exists. The picture is just blinking and not changing. Audio works fine. If other channels are working fine with my reciever, I don't understand why this Asianet is not working. If you have any other idea please let me know. Thanks for your help

just29