aston freeze problem!

S

Sat MaN

my aston seca cam ver1.03 blocks after 20minutes,what could be the problem?
i have the force duomaster receiver.
help please

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Are you using a hacked MOSC or wafer? Or an official subscription card?
2old

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
i got a grey page up tonight saying
astoncrypt v1.03 "no right to watch this program"
ive had the cam in and out for a week now but this is the
first time it has come up. This happens on windows 95 but on
windows 98 upgrade 2 i have been getting constant crashes which i suspect is now trying to show this page again.
is this some sort of windows system incompatibility maybe?
i had no card in the slot when this occured and when i moved on to another channel that was in the clear the message about no right to watch in a grey background over the picture was still there even though on these channels i should have. i think i was clicking on a taquilla channel at the time when it started abruptly then ended just as quick. could this indicate cam firmware problems??

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
just posting this so as i can get an email reply
if someone posts an answer here :)

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Some problems are occasionally reported whereby an ad3000ip gets "stuck" on a channel and resets itself continually. The best solution for such things is to completely switch off the receiver (in your case, the pc card) and remove the LNB feed. switch back on. Tune to a different channel. There will be no signal of course. Then reconnect the LNB feed.

Worth a try but it's just a shot in the dark.
While switched off you should also remove and reinsert the CAM. Check the contacts are clean.

2old

T

the gimp

I started to get a similar lock up last month on my Hyundai after 5-15 minutes with my self progged cards, I swapped over to the secanix files(previously using the satturk ones) and all has been ok since.