AstonCrypt 1.05

B

badi

Hi again. I have a seca cam Astoncrypt 1.05 and i was trying to program a gold wafer card (16f84+24c16) for that cam. I couldnt find a combination of files that worked out. Can anybody tell me what files i must use on gold wafer for that cam? Thanks a lot.

Badi

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Satdudez has a file just for the Aston cam

Satturk Hex (ASTON CAM ONLY)
Secanix Hex Anti-Reset for Aston & Goldbox

http://satdudez.ubb.cc/

or try http://www.satfiles.nip.net/

nobbly :+

B

badi

Hi nobbly,

Thanks for replying, i had already test that files saturk secanix etc but i tested again after you told me about. Nothing is working , i see the same massage ''Please insert your card'' to my screen. I just want you or anybody else some files that have tested and worked with Aston 1.05 , so i can see if it is problem from my programming or from my cam. Thanks again, bye.

badi

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
May sound a silly queation Badi, but have you programmed a working card with the equipment you have yet?

If not, it could be the programmer, the card or more often than not the methodology.

Rolf

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Are you sure the card is not upside down...Might sound silly but when I first tried gold wafers with an Aston Cam I was putting them upside down......lol :)

nobbly :+

B

badi

No question is silly Rolf when we are talking about electronics. I have programmed succesfully, with a ludi pipo programmer, a silver card (16f876+24c64) and it is working good with my patched humax .I had also programmed a gold card for viaccess. The truth is that suddendly i had problems programming the 16f84A with that ludi-pipo programmer and i made other programmer , a JDM type, and now i am programming succesfully the 16f84 (or i think so cause i see verified ok!) . Also the card is good cause it is the same board which was working with the viaccess files. Now i see that when i insert the card on the cam the receiver continues to say ''Please insert card'' ,so
i suppose it isnt the codes but it is the program into the 16f84. Can it be a problem from the cam??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Badi,

Yes it could be a problem with the CAM, it's a shame you don't have a near neighbour that you can swap cards/CAMs with, that would then at least end the speculation.

You could allways take your CAM to a Sat Dealer, I'm sure for a couple of bob, he'd test it for you with an official card. Otherwise perhaps one the techie boys may have some ideas.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
or indeed one of the techie girls...

Badi - can you access the CAM menu? If you can at least get a menu up, that would suggest the Aston itself is ok. Re. Satturk files, they DO work with Aston105 (as well as 103). But try Secanix too (the "Gold" rather than "Aston" files in the usual sexanix package) - they are specifically designed for the 105.

Check also that you are correctly writing the eeprom, by reading it back to compare with the file you think you have loaded. Perhaps you are inadvertently uising the 876 loader instead of the 84 loader...?

2old

B

badi

Yes i can access the cam menu and i tryed again the secanix files (gbox) but nothing... Is it possible although i have access to the menu the cam to be damaged? I will keep trying... :)

Badi