Astra RTL 5 on bec 6600CI

fuz_2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I seem to be having problems receiving rtl5, my satellite receiver (bec 6600CI) doesnt seem to pick it up even though I'm pretty sure i have a strong enough signal. I think maybe I need to adjust my settings or something, but I don't know how to. My satellite receiver just seems to run through transponders up to 76 and not beyond, and they don't seem to match the transponder numbers in a satellite magazine. If anyone could help, I'd be very grateful.

Regards

fuz

fuz_2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member of this forum, and have been finding it very helpful. But I seem to have a problem picking up the above channels as well as other dutch stations on higher frequencies. It does receive other frequencies i.e. below 12.344H, but it just doesn't pick up anything higher than this. Do you think this is due to a dish allignment problem or because of a problem in my system. I would be truly grateful for anyone's help.

Thank you :)

Fuz

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you tried adding any transponders higher than that Fuz?