astra2d 450km south of Rome - help

leo2005

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none for now
Hello guys,
I've got a DVB decoder and need good advice on equipment for astra2d reception, I'm in the area of Sorrento 220km south of Rome, the only installer I've found says he'll do the job but if the channels don't show up that's my problem, so I can't take any chances I *must* know the equipment I get will work, no matter how much it costs. I believe a 3.8 meter dish will do, and I can't easily install anything bigger that that. Is there any particular cable I should use? And what about LNB, which one will work 100% so far south? My decoder is a technomate TM-5500.
I've read that someone else is receiving astra2d south of Rome with a 3.8 meter patriot dish, any information on equipment, and possibly the installer, is highly appreciated.
I'm at
40.633north 14.400 east

Ivan.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
PM me for details and i set you up with a contact in Roma who both installs and sell large dish systems.

I think they can order any dish size for your location and do a complete install and guarantee it will work at your location, at least they have the knowledge about how large dish you need.

leo2005

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none for now
Likvid said:
PM me for details and i set you up with a contact in Roma who both installs and sell large dish systems.

I think they can order any dish size for your location and do a complete install and guarantee it will work at your location, at least they have the knowledge about how large dish you need.

That's wonderful news, better than anything I expected. I can't pm you for some reason I get a message I aren't autorised, can you please email me instead? My address is ivanleo@gmail.com
Or ICQ me on 194474906

Ivan.