Astras 2A+B VS. D....?

Arizona

Reaction score
Hi all!

Considering all the talk about the FTV channels available, and given the fact that I might be unable to install a dish large enough to receive the 2D signal over here, I was wondering which of the known FTV channels (BBC, ITV, CH4/5 etc.) I could receive over the Astras 2A+B.... Tried to read up on it, but got confusing info....so if anyone happens to know this by heart and would like to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!! :-cheers

Thanks!

AZ

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Arizona said:
Hi all!

Considering all the talk about the FTV channels available, and given the fact that I might be unable to install a dish large enough to receive the 2D signal over here, I was wondering which of the known FTV channels (BBC, ITV, CH4/5 etc.) I could receive over the Astras 2A+B.... Tried to read up on it, but got confusing info....so if anyone happens to know this by heart and would like to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!! :-cheers

Thanks!

AZ

Hi AZ

Check out the channels with a cream backgriond on this site.

Click on 'beam' to see if you are within the satellites' footprints. :-

http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html

Llew

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If your dish might not be big enough for the BBCs and ITV, then you should be able to get 4 and 5, looked back at your other post to see that you are in Berlin.

Arizona

Reaction score
Thanks folks!

Results looking a bit meager... Gotta meditate I guess whether it'll be worth all the hassle... :-(