asylum seeker

learning

Reaction score
My Location
central southern england
HI guys/gals forgive my ignorance, posting before introducing myself.Just come in from the t and d forums nothing more to add to that. I have visited this forum before and was impressed even then, but considered membership of two sat sites adequate for me to start learning about the sat scene hobby, fifteen months now and still not scratched the surface. Having looked around the subject matter here again I can see my learning curve is not about to nose dive. So to all those involved thanks for having me, I wont be any trouble, honest, I have read the rules so i'm off to do some reading now. Cheers one and all.

ps love the snow flakes very festive feel.

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
learning said:
HI guys/gals forgive my ignorance, posting before introducing myself.Just come in from the t and d forums nothing more to add to that. I have visited this forum before and was impressed even then, but considered membership of two sat sites adequate for me to start learning about the sat scene hobby, fifteen months now and still not scratched the surface. Having looked around the subject matter here again I can see my learning curve is not about to nose dive. So to all those involved thanks for having me, I wont be any trouble, honest, I have read the rules so i'm off to do some reading now. Cheers one and all.

ps love the snow flakes very festive feel.

Welcome to the friendliest forum on earth!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Yep welcome aboard shipmate :-righton

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Welcome to the board Learner

I can recommend a couple of asylums if the ones you have already seen are not quite up to scratch