Audio Out Of sync

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Hi guys,

Well I am trying to record a couple of films from Multivision and Taquilla I will not mention the names for obvious reasons.

I tried capturing using the DB and coping to the PC using Dreamtsman concatenating the files into one and then PVAstrumento. Sound out of Sync.

I tried PVAstrumento Demux and TMPGENC remux. Sound out of Sync.

I then decided to try recording straight to the PC with Tuxvision, you guessed it half way through the Film the sound goes out of sync.

Any other ideas on what I can do?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
zanders said:
Hi guys,

Well I am trying to record a couple of films from Multivision and Taquilla I will not mention the names for obvious reasons.

I tried capturing using the DB and coping to the PC using Dreamtsman concatenating the files into one and then PVAstrumento. Sound out of Sync.

I then decided to try recording straight to the PC with Tuxvision, you guessed it half way through the Film the sound goes out of sync.

try VIDEO REDO, think there was a link to line up the sound in sync. Cant get into it now to see as trial period is up.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
zanders said:
Hi guys,

Any one got ideas on what programme to use to get audio in sync with video ??

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
I have used PVR studio and had some success with it - however it does seem to be a hit and miss affair with no single programme able to resolve.

It just seems to be the case that if you have even a small amount of corrupted audio then you do not have a chance of getting good output.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
zanders said:
I have used PVR studio and had some success with it - however it does seem to be a hit and miss affair with no single programme able to resolve.

It just seems to be the case that if you have even a small amount of corrupted audio then you do not have a chance of getting good output.

Thanks Zanders
Have a few films that a bit out if sync, I wont bother with them so. Will just keep 1 and try it out when i get a bit bored. Will let you know how i get on.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Recording to pc with Mtuxvision seems to work ok. Regards, pcd.