Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025-S
Gemini 2.3
CCcam 1.7.0
My Location
UK
Hello,

I'm using the Gemini 2.2 image on my Dreambox 7025S receiver. Also using VideoLanClient 0.8.6a.

When using the web interface, I can get video on all channels, but no audio on some channels.

I'm using a SKY NDS card with full subscription and CCcam 1.6.2 (Downloaded from the blue panel) with no configuration file.

Channels affectected on Astra 28 are : Film4, Five, all the Sky Movies. All of BBC/ITV channels are okay.

I don't think this is related to the CAM as Film4 doesn't need a CAM.

I'm also tried the latest webif (enhanced 0.7.1), with the same problem.

Has anyone been able to stream the SKY movie channels to a PC with a Dreambox 7025?

Thanks.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Newty. Any chance you could expand on how you did this please mate ? I've followed a guide from another post which details using dreamview. Did you use this at all , or are you just using VLC ? I too have a 7025 running GP2.2 image. I'd love to get it streaming to my pc and hopefully beyond. Cheers.

newty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025-S
Gemini 2.3
CCcam 1.7.0
My Location
UK
Dreamview doesn’t work with a Dreambox 7025, (It’s not compatible with Enigma 2 web interface, and the channel line up files are stored in a different location on a 7025).

Normally when you install VLC, the files with extension “m3u” will be opened with VLC. Install MPlayer, download from the link above, and associate m3u files as mplayer files.

Open Firefox and then select the Enigma2 webif with http://192.168.0.3/ <- 192.168.0.3 is the IP address of my Dreambox.

Click on the “TV icon” (stream service) in the service list and mplayer should start up and the channel will be streamed. This is using streamproxy; it is possible to stream multiple channels (up to a maximum of 2 transponders worth), a couple of nights ago I was streaming all the Sky Movie channels!

To stream the encrypted channels install Cccam 1.6.2 via the blue panel, select it and leave on an encrypted channel for 30 seconds. No box ID is required, this is automatically found by CCcam, no need to edit any files.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR &amp; DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 &amp; Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full &amp; 24&quot; Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Thanks for the info. This morning I did get better results once I realised I needed the link from the TV icon. With regard to streaming encrypted channels, I use evocamd for most of my encrypted channels, I managed to stream Discovery but could not get Sky Sports to work. I'll continue my investigation armed with your info. Thanks again...

pishogay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky, Echolink 3020IR Plus
My Location
North Yorkshire
Hi Newty! Is there any chance to view your streaming? and how please

newty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025-S
Gemini 2.3
CCcam 1.7.0
My Location
UK
This problem is now fixed with the latest Gemini image (version 2.3). I'm now using VLC with no audio problems as previously described.

hellpic

Reaction score
My Location
Home
I installed an Elecard MPEG Player which allowed to play stream from dm7025 on WMP v.11 with sound

newty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025-S
Gemini 2.3
CCcam 1.7.0
My Location
UK
hellpic,
What Dreambox 7025 image are you using? I had major problems streaming with Gemini version 2.2 (intermittent blank screens, no audio on various channels), but since upgrading to Gemini 2.3, streaming is now reliable and 100% compatible with VLC

m1bas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7025
motorised dish
My Location
uk
newty said:
Dreamview doesn’t work with a Dreambox 7025, (It’s not compatible with Enigma 2 web interface, and the channel line up files are stored in a different location on a 7025).

Normally when you install VLC, the files with extension “m3u” will be opened with VLC. Install MPlayer, download from the link above, and associate m3u files as mplayer files.

Open Firefox and then select the Enigma2 webif with http://192.168.0.3/ <- 192.168.0.3 is the IP address of my Dreambox.

Click on the “TV icon” (stream service) in the service list and mplayer should start up and the channel will be streamed. This is using streamproxy; it is possible to stream multiple channels (up to a maximum of 2 transponders worth), a couple of nights ago I was streaming all the Sky Movie channels!

To stream the encrypted channels install Cccam 1.6.2 via the blue panel, select it and leave on an encrypted channel for 30 seconds. No box ID is required, this is automatically found by CCcam, no need to edit any files.
Newty,
It would appear from your answer to the thread that you know your way around the 7025, still trying to get the ccam working , no luck as of yet, i have installed cams via blue button ok , downloaded latest keys and put into var/ keys folder, yellow/ red / green buttons tostart cam,BUT still no luck, any tips or in depth links would be great .
cheers m1bas

newty

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025-S
Gemini 2.3
CCcam 1.7.0
My Location
UK
m1bas,
Download Gemini 2.3 and install onto your Dreambox
Download Cccam-v1.7.0 through the blue panel
Select the Cccam-1.7.0
Start/Restart camd
And then tune into an encrypted channel
Leave for 30 seconds, if still no picture, change cannel and then change back

No config file is required, and no key file is required (there are no known keys for Sky, you need an active Sky card).

If your Sky card is active, then all channels that you have paid for should/will be decrypted.