Auto Transponder Scan Issues

Kingman

Reaction score
My Location
Suffolk, Englnad
Hi Red Devil

I am using positions i have stored after going through motor set-up and finding the satellite. It then asks me if I want to store, so i do under position 1, 2 etc. Its a bit labourius.

My next issue is finding Hispasat at 30% west, all the other sats have been close together - between 7% east and 28.2% east, any ideas for Hispasat, when I have tried finding this I have failed miserably, also could I now switch to "go to" do you think?

Next question and maybe one I shouldnt ask, is there a quick way of establishing what channels might be unlocked, without looking through 4000 of them! say for example someone was interested in the latest movies, where would they go?

The rude stuff doesnt seem to be a problem! but what about footie and films, i.e. stuff I can watch in front of the kids.

Cheers

Kingman

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
You could try the gotoXX now, dont worry if it dont work just untick it and the Sat postions you have stored will still be there :)

well for football try
_http://64.77.87.5/sport/british.html

Movies, are all over the place mate... i dont know of a site that does the movie listing, but 13e and the one your trying to tune in 30w are good (after you press your audio button and choose English :) )

i agree that 30w is hard to find though, mainly because you dont have to swing your dish as far round as you would imagine.
you would presume that if 28.2e is pointing up the street, then surely 30w is opposite, so the dish will point down the street??? nope :)
more likely it will be pointing to the houses over the road.

thats exacly what i did anyway lol