Auto updating receivers

aaahmed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i need maxx1000 loader or to update manualy
My Location
qatar
who's have maxx1000 please tell me how to update manualy?

lebrillante

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Using STAREX SR2000 STB
My Location
Digital2 said:
Hi all, I have found a the loader and new software for MAXX 1000. It loads alright but there are a few more steps to it; haven't been able to resolve that yet. This is where I have reached so far:- After updating and rebooting, MENU>INTERNET>NEWCAMD(highlight this option)>Press 9949>OK. Now a submenu opens, but haven't been able to fill it out correctly there. Will come back with more details later, soon I hope. I will now try to upload the loader and the software here.
Good Luck fellows!

Bin files removed admin

Hi Digital2, Yet any updates on STAREX SR2000 STB

WJBridgman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
have maxx 1000 no server conection
My Location
Dubai
So wats the situation with te maxx 1000 is the server up and running now i just returned to dubai and i cant watch anything now ...

ur4me

Reaction score
Hi All
I had max1000+Linksat and all worked well for over 7 months till the SERVER problem arised, got word that SERVER IP's were blocked by the ISP provider here in UAE due infringment of broadcasting rights.
There are two newr models working and are sold openly in Dubai,actually one of the 2 is working well and it has never been own actually.
I need to know how these receivers connect to the SERVER directly without inputing any data?
kRegards

WJBridgman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
have maxx 1000 no server conection
My Location
Dubai
Please advise on the installer in Dubai or place i can get the new boxes or updates mailnotallowed@nomail.com

Thanks

ur4me said:
Hi All
I had max1000+Linksat and all worked well for over 7 months till the SERVER problem arised, got word that SERVER IP's were blocked by the ISP provider here in UAE due infringment of broadcasting rights.
There are two newr models working and are sold openly in Dubai,actually one of the 2 is working well and it has never been own actually.
I need to know how these receivers connect to the SERVER directly without inputing any data?
kRegards

ur4me

Reaction score
There is no installer, there are other brands which are working at the moment
just grab one from the shops @Naif.
regards