allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
Hi! I like my Avatar and am wondering if it is copywritten in any way?
It is so me..... and that's on a good day..:)
It would be so nice to use the same Avator on another forum, provided that I learn how.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 29-Jan-02 AT 09:08 PM (GMT)]Hi Allan,

Most of the animated gifs are free to use, providing that they are not used on commercial sites. I don't know where this one comes from, but you may find it on www.gifs.net.

Providing that Chris has no objection, you can right click on the avatar and save to your hard disk. Then you will need to upload to your own web space, you can then use a link to it from the other forum.

rolf

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
Thanks rolfw.
Appreciated as always.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Great avatar site

My wife has some experience of animation on screen and at present has a bit of free time

If you do have an idea that you want to have a finished creation then theres every chance it can be done.

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
You guys are pretty great. Thank you.
I am rather an old feller who uses a forum frequented by a much younger element.....my present avatar speaks for itself, perhaps just needing a zimmer frame to accentuate the age bit. Sometimes I become too involved in my eagerness to learn more, when that happens I tend to forget what I have just managed to learn. At the moment I am sorting out some web space, my ISP gives me 30mb free, so I am sure I will find a use for it. Anyway if I make mistakes along the way I can't hurt anyone and it staves off senility.
Allan

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You will find as you go on that there are more olduns here than first meets the eye

One thread is all about age (and possible senility) though its hard to prove on the other side of the screen, much like a doctor looking at his patient through a telescope