The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Sorry about the title, but its a hard thread to name. I have found (Another) satellite that i cant find on lyngsat, and it´s on the fringe of my reception so i thought i´d put it here. The position is about 30´ elevation at around 127´ for me. Its down and to the left of astra 28´, maybe around turksat. it carries around 4 channels (That i can recieve) mainly called AWA ..... and mainly in french with blotchy sound. Its of no interest to me what i can watch, i only want a name. You have never failed me before, dont start now...;)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Are these the channels? http://www.lyngsat-address.com/tv/Guadeloupe.html

It is unlikely to be a satellite which isn't listed in Lyngsat, possibly feeds which are not listed specifically, a little more information on frequencies etc might help. :)

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Yep, them are the one´s which satellite are they on?:-ohmy Thanks

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The closest I can see from searching is that they have some content on 16E and some round at 31.5W, but as I say, they are possibly feeds and could be anywhere, so we need more information, like frequencies.

Simba27

Panthera leo massaieus
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 receiver. Lidl 0.6 LNB. Lidl 80cm dish. Metronic DiSEqC motor. Phillips Freeview box. JVC SVHS Video .Targa 160GB HDD/DVD recorder. 3 x UHF modulators. 6-way Booster/Splitter.
My Location
Uxbridge UK
The AWA channels are on Hellas Sat 2 at 39E.

I've been watching KTN (Kenya Television Network) which identifies itself as AWA News.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks Simba27, that clarifies things. :)

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Is this the first reception report for hellassat 2 in spain? I was always told it was impossible? Anyway thanks for your help guys!

J

Jeff_19341

Hi Alex
Here, _http://www.hellas-sat.net/index.php?cat=122, is the footprint for the beam from Hellas that carry the channels that you mentioned. Fairly strong signal for where you are.
Cheers.