AZbb: Are you starting your own or additional forums?

_AZ_

Reaction score
Previously:
New free Forum software
rolfw said:
New forum software available free to non-commercial users. :)

The next version of AZbb will be released on 01/01/2005.

AZbb is coded to be secure and free from bugs and exploits with security at its heart. The security community should find it especially suited.

AZbb 1.0.07 has many new and unique features such as Proxy, Auto Expire Membership and I keep on adding features regularly.

Multiple centralised AZbb forums (using one script to run many forums) have been running on my server for months. One forum is getting over 700 unique visitors and up to 10,000 page views per day.
However, so far in December with 102,000+ pages it only used 1.5 GB of bandwidth. Compare it to other BSS scripts and you see the difference.

AZbb, due to its organisation, is also very resilient to database corruptions. Update, backups are easy and only require FTP access.

Installation of a new forum will take less than 5 minutes (could be less for experienced users). Upgrades are similar.

Last but not least, with AZbb you also get me. ;)
Those of you who know me, know that I always try to help people out as much as I can.

Unfortunately, there are no converters available yet as converters are usually made by users with programming knowledge that want to convert their own boards.

It is no secret that I would like to see more people use AZbb and expand the community. If you are thinking of starting a new forum, check AZbb out.

See you and Happy New Year
AZ

Further information:

AZbb Introduction
AZbb Manual
AZbb FAQ
ChangeLog

PS. *Admin: I hope this post is OK. If there is a problem, please let me know.
Many Thanks :ch2