B&Q system

Irishrover63

Reaction score
I bought a b&q system for the ROI, but I cannot recieve ch4 or 5. Can I manually tune these or is it something to do with the STB, because there is no mention of them on the list on the box.
Also how come I am getting programmes from Eurobird 28.5?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
4 & 5 are encrypted (free to view NOT free to air) and cannot be viewed on that receiver.

Eurobird 1 is effectively co-located with that Astra 2's and both orbital slots are used for the uk

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Irishrover63 said:
I bought a b&q system for the ROI, but I cannot recieve ch4 or 5. Can I manually tune these or is it something to do with the STB, because there is no mention of them on the list on the box.
Also how come I am getting programmes from Eurobird 28.5?

You need a valid sky Freesat card and sky box (or Dreambox with appropriate software installed for the card) for Channels 4 and 5, also, you get 28.2e and 28.5e on the same dish as they are co-located in order for sky subscribers to get the channels broadcast on Eurobird.... :)