Back Door

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I went out the other day for a magazine, my son asked me to get it for him. It was called Best Of Games Magazine and had 300 free games on the cover disk. But it also had some adult games and when I tried to access this section it said (This part is encrypted and to ring a phone number for the access code). As you can imagine this is a premium number and will cost £1.50 per min, and as I am in ROI this would be an international call for me.

So is there any other way to open this section or to hack the code.
Back door, Key Generator, or some place on the net that might have the answer.

Any help would be much appreciated.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Two suggestions razor.

1. If they have an email address you could email them and say that there is a block on your phone for preminum number dialling. Ask them for the CD code as you consider they aren't free anyway at £1.50 per minute to get a code.

2. There are lots of sites where you can download free adult games and they may be as good, if not better than those on the CD.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Thanks Jimbo,

They have no web site and no address.

And here in ROI internet speed is a joke, I am now connected at 28.8 Kbps but sometimes this can drop to 14Kbps.

I could get high speed line but they very costly,big money.

I was realy looking forward to breaking into this cd-rom, just as a challenge. I opened it with IE6 and viewed the sourse html code to see if I could spot the password, but no luck.

I have to hack this cd before my son does, and if not I will wipe it.

munkey

I luuurve Bananas
Reaction score
My Location
Whipsnade
I might be able to crack this by reverse engineering the protection. You could post me a copy of the CD, and I could attempt to write a crack for you.

Does it ask for a username and a password, or just a password?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Whats the name of the publishing house of the magazine ?
Its usually found at bottom of first inside page

Sometimes you may find by ringing the receptionist and saying you live outside their capture territory (UK premium rate numbers cannot be accessed from Iceland for example - and you bought the mag from Heathrow before flying ) , they may give you the password.

Worth a try

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Too Late I had to wipe it, came home and found my son working hard on it with some reg key gen he had saved somewhere.

Seems everyone in the house is better at hacking than me and because I had no way of telling what kind of stuff was on it, it had to go.

If any of you buy this MAG (Best of Games) let me know what I missed.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I thought you bought it for your son !

Surely the newsagent will have another

What kind of mag CD was it - parlour games, PC games or shenanigan games ?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
It was just an every day pc games mag called
Best of Games.

And this month it had 300 free games on the cover disc.

Some of these where listed as adult only and could not be openend without a password and to phone to get the free password at £1.50 per min.