Banging Headache

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Hi all been banging me head against the wall for the last 30 hours(straight) My freecam went belly-up during footy yesterday Lunchtime. Took it in for repair and bought a MM ver3 (as well).
Since getting home ive spent all me time trying to get MM to work
in my Strong 4375.(all i seem to get is a few Irdeto Channels) on Astra19, and P gold on Eutel2. Ive tried every 6 in 1 file in existance (or at least in english) no joy, most of them dont even recognise i have a card inserted. Only with Micky 4.3 Flash do i even get Irdeto as above.Been on MM website states yes theres
a problem with Strong 4375 (my understanding is reciever wont accept all diff providers) Been on 2 strong (no comment) been on to MM they say compatable.Been told if i can get a file with fewer
providers it might work, (but i`m worried it would have to be wrote for MM) and who`s gonna write a file for a mm for four
providers when it should do 8.Also any1 know of spurious firmware for Strong that will do the trick. DAVE.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Try this link

http://www.atlanta-digital.com/download.htm

The clone of the Silver Cow is the 9900 DAPCI and a newer firmware is available from the above site (zip file download)

Ive probably said it before but Integra of Korea manufacture these and sending them an e-mail may help

www.integra.co.kr

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
NOPE u hav`nt said before C H BUT thanks for addys.
DAVE.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Forgot to mention - no guarantee that the download file will work with the MM, seems everyone and their dog has trouble with the 4375, cams and positioning

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
Never had a fault with it (just Freecam keep cooking) as for positioner 36v never had a squeek. (why i`m so reluctant to part with it) Besides Echo (shite) what other 36v recievers are doing the rounds, with at least 2 Ci slots, and MM freindly,+ able to take a freecam. Dont want much do I.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Just posted the same on Satdudez so maybe somebody else will take the risk before you

Look at firmware for Strong section tomorrow

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
Ive Taken the liberty (cheeky c*nt) and posted on the MM board,
There was a lot of desperate chaps on there,(defo) plenty of guinea pigs (where as i`m not that bothered if i **** it up)
ive had it over a year now (it`ll need cleaning soon) never work after i get the Vacs inside em. DAVE.

Nickolai

Reaction score
My Location
Berkshire
@Burnt Chips

1. pmcmill has Strong 4375 and he knows more about the MM than many others - he is registered on this forum, try sending him a PM or e-mail
2. I do not know any receiver except Echo (disagree on your shite point, BTW) that would work well with MM and had an internal 36V positioner. There is a new Manhatten, I believe, bit it is difficult to say anything, as it is too new.

My recommended option: Humax 5100+ Jaeger SuperJack V-box (DiSeq 1.2 ->36V). Works out at about £250, which is good value.

Hope this helps! ;)

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
Thanks NIckoli (i pm`d him he has same problem) also i emailed Nick at Strong and this was his reply

DearMr. Dave xxxxxx

The problem exists.,
Now we have not version which support MAGIC CAM on SRT4375,4355.
Best wishes
Nick Kolomiec
Strong support.

Not quite understanding his reply i emailed him again and got this
Dear Dave xxxxxx
I think that in the new version of software will be all OK.

Best regards,
Nick Kolomiec
Strong support.
Can any 1 translate this(have they got new firmware or not,Rather than being my useual pain in the RRSE can som1 else email nick at http://www.strongsat.com and get more info outa him (i`m stumped) DAVE.

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

He said there is going to be a new firmware to fix the problem, but he is not sure when, as it depends on the power that be.There is a Technomate 5000 DApci for about £229 similar to the strong which allow you to get 6 in 1 with an irdeto eurocam, work well with both freecam and MM. I bought this recently to complement the strong. Apparently magic ver 1.01 works well with strong if you can get it.

Regards

Prince

Burnt Chips

Reaction score
My Location
Thanks for tranlation (ish) I thought i was talking to MANUELL
OFF FAULTY TOWERS